Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 PS3 blacked out player/unknown player glitch/cheat.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Discs-Of-Tron_
User

on Wednesday, August, 10, 2011 1:42 PM
while running around on the game last night i run into a player that can black out the character and is not able to be targeted in the on-foot stages. i seen this on the light cycle stages a while back. where the cycle has an almost invisible trail. a search only turns up another forum post about it with no real explanation on what this is or how its done. it had been a long time since i seen it til last night. sort of irked me that they had to use that to get an advantage. where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

emdeesee
User

RE: PS3 blacked out player/unknown player glitch/cheat.

on Wednesday, August, 10, 2011 5:01 PM
The first thing you describe sounds like the effect of the Stasis Mod Auxiliary upgrade, but the second (invisible light cycle trails) is a glitch.

Now that you mention it I guess I have seen the "unknown player" glitch on disc wars maps, too. I don't think it's reproducible at will, though.

It just makes the match more challenging. Go with it.where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

What do you call a program who brings a disc to a light cycle battle? Derezzed.

Discs-Of-Tron_
User

RE: PS3 blacked out player/unknown player glitch/cheat.

on Wednesday, August, 10, 2011 6:37 PM
i forgot about the stasis mod that does that! should try it sometime. yeah, its been a while since i seen the cycle glitch show up. where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online buy abortion pills online pill for abortion online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution