Fan Fiction & Art 
 MineTron - My Minecraft Tron Project

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Function
User

on Tuesday, August, 16, 2011 8:29 AM
Hello Tron-Sector, I'm new to this forum, having recently discovered it. I'm a big Tron fan, I LOVE the concept of humans being inside the computer, with the Game Grid, and stuff like that.

I also love Minecraft, a game thats like Garry's Mod only its more... blocky. It looks like NES graphics, but its amazingly fun, and your imagination can be let loose there.

After finding some Tron texture packs for the game, I've decided to create a Tron-like city in the game! But I'm stuck on ideas. So far, I've only completed one area, which I will add a link to show you what it is.

I need some ideas for buildings to make, landscapes to make, stuff like that. Also, I'm taking in ideas from anything Tron - so the thing I'm building dosen't nessecarily have to be canon! Also, I'll take anything from the RP forums, as long as I can at least get a picture / description of what it'll look like.

Links to the already built area (I called it Uplink Park): http://arcoolka.deviantart.com/art/MineTron-Uplink-Park-1-253212582
http://arcoolka.deviantart.com/#/d46r8fl

Function
User

RE: MineTron - My Minecraft Tron Project

on Tuesday, August, 16, 2011 7:08 PM
Please guys, ideas! I really need 'em! My idea factory has run dry!

TRON.dll
User

RE: MineTron - My Minecraft Tron Project

on Tuesday, August, 16, 2011 8:33 PM
I'll list a few locations from The Grid for you (each one links to the appropriate Tron Wiki page):

-Tron City
-Arjia City
-Bostrum Colony
-Outlands
-Disc Wars Arena
-Lightcycle Grid
-End of Line Club
-Flynn's Safehouse

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art