Ahhh, tried and failed!!!!!

I'll be back to try again!

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Wulfeous
User

RE: New Light-Tank Game: Alpha

on Monday, May, 07, 2012 7:16 PM
Glad you guys are enjoying! Grats on the highscores!

I especially like the 19 from Trekking..

Not much will change with this game. I've been working on a new larger project.
Most controller inputs are possible though if I compiled a downloadable standalone build. The only thing that I don't like about them, is that people can start pulling it apart and look at my coding a lot easier. I worry that they could mess with the score database.

All my talk about previous highscores and such was referring to how my webhost killed my site and the highscore db. So it's a fresh set of highscores coming in now hehe.

I'll be backing up the db regularly now, having learned from experience.. So any new highscores should stick around forever
Or at least until they are knocked off the top....

Play Alpha at http://w3games.ca

Did I mention that it features your good friend Bit?

trekking95
User

on Monday, May, 07, 2012 9:37 PM
19? Was that my score?
I am going to wipe you all off the first page!!!!

Save Tron 3!

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, May, 08, 2012 12:13 AM
Fixed an issue with the high scores board. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Discs-Of-Tron_
User

on Tuesday, May, 08, 2012 2:23 PM
this would be great for a smart phone app, if possible. also, online batlles/co-op would rock! maybe use a common server for pc and phone users?

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, May, 08, 2012 3:09 PM
Discs-Of-Tron_ Wrote:this would be great for a smart phone app, if possible. also, online batlles/co-op would rock! maybe use a common server for pc and phone users?

Hmm, this gives me an idea.

Wolfeous, do you have the Unity iOS and Android extensions? They were giving full versions those away for free recently. I took advantage of it, but I can only do Android games since I don't have a Mac. Assuming you don't have those extensions, and if you want, you can send me the project folder for the game and I can see what I can do about porting the game over to Android. I'm kind of new with Unity, so no promises.

trekking95 Wrote:Seanzy is TRON.dll then?

No, my original score was removed when the server reset.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, May, 08, 2012 4:32 PM
Pick iOS first! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Save Tron 3!

trekking95
User

on Thursday, May, 10, 2012 6:25 PM
Back to number 3!!
I'm coming for you!

EDIT:
Also I have the most of the scores for the some player! I am taking it over!!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Save Tron 3!

anonymouspunk89
User

on Monday, May, 14, 2012 11:42 AM
trekking95 Wrote:Back to number 3!!
I'm coming for you!

EDIT:
Also I have the most of the scores for the some player! I am taking it over!!
I see that,very impressive. Still can't beat me though :P lolwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Wulfeous
User

on Wednesday, May, 16, 2012 3:30 AM
HAHA there is some great scoring going on there! I'm just glad that some people are enjoying it.
Many grats to you all!
Especially .dll for setting things back to normal, and then some..

So, yes I've got the extension's addon and for the record, I have no mac either, so it kind of rules out iOS. But what it really comes down to, as far as mobile platforms are concerned, is the controls.
I had the whole thing made up for android at one point.
Moving, aiming, fire1, fire2.. Just not enough thumbs to push any kind of shooting buttons, whilst moving with one thumb and rotating the view with the other.
Found it to really take away from the game.

Another thing to note, is that the game is extremely dull without it's Post-Processing effects (which you can only use in Unity3d pro/trial. And my android able version is neither)
Though looking back at it, they may be overdoing it a little bit as they are. Kind of a touch too much bloom or something. I do promise that it loses a lot without some amount of PP at least.

I'm actually working on a new game. Not Tron related, though.
It's called Lambda. Might be able to guess what it's about.. *Glances at his avatar*

It should play on mobile devices. As it's more of a overhead shooter with free movement, where a right analogue stick would simply autofire in the direction it's moved.

P.S. A special kudos to whoever 'M' is, with the amazing low-score of 2. And Trekking with 8. It's actually kind of impressive to pull that off without just getting 0 (or negative rounded back up to 0) haha

Thanks for the activity.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, May, 16, 2012 4:52 AM
That 8 would be from the pause not working. Its only after you blast a tank it will pause.
Any ideas why?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Save Tron 3!

Wulfeous
User

on Wednesday, May, 16, 2012 6:23 AM
oh yeah.. with the way that the music plays the opening of the song before it starts the looping portion, I made the game not pause until something like 32 seconds have passed first.
Without that newbie fix, the primary music loop would start playing once the ~32seconds hit, and if you're paused, it overlapped with the pause tune, and sometimes caused a hang/gamecrash.

So, not the perfect fix, but it prevents the worst case.

anonymouspunk89
User

on Tuesday, May, 29, 2012 5:12 PM
Awesome, someone finally knocked me of the top of the pack. Kudos program, enjoy thine reign for now.
I'll be back on the top, you'll see! lol order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

trekking95
User

on Sunday, September, 02, 2012 3:18 AM
When I click the game link all I get is a blank white page with text that says: "Welcome to nginx!". What happened?

Save Tron 3!

Wulfeous
User

on Wednesday, October, 03, 2012 4:04 PM
Thanks for the continued interest, trekk

The sites host deleted my site again.
Morons.
I have since derezzed my service agreement with them and migrated the grid to a superior service that works better and even costs less.
Yay backups. No more lost highscores!

Enjoy!

My work continues on other gaming projects.

It may be worth mentioning here. I've made a recreation of the Guardians of Sunshine game from Adventure Time.
The game that our heroes were pulled inside of. ( Tron-esque, much? )
It's sure to be fun for fans of the episode.

If you haven't seen Adventure Time.. It's silly and amazing.
And being that you are on a Tron fan forum, and haven't seen an episode of something where people get pulled into a digital world... See it!

Ianlis
User

on Friday, November, 02, 2012 6:59 PM
Oh snap! 3rd place on first try! Great game!

anonymouspunk89
User

on Saturday, November, 03, 2012 2:13 AM
Wulfeous Wrote:Thanks for the continued interest, trekk

The sites host deleted my site again.
Morons.
I have since derezzed my service agreement with them and migrated the grid to a superior service that works better and even costs less.
Yay backups. No more lost highscores!

Enjoy!

My work continues on other gaming projects.

It may be worth mentioning here. I've made a recreation of the Guardians of Sunshine game from Adventure Time.
The game that our heroes were pulled inside of. ( Tron-esque, much? )
It's sure to be fun for fans of the episode.

If you haven't seen Adventure Time.. It's silly and amazing.
And being that you are on a Tron fan forum, and haven't seen an episode of something where people get pulled into a digital world... See it!
o rly? You made a recreation of the Guardians of Sunshine, sweet. Hook a program up man! lolon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Wulfeous
User

on Sunday, January, 05, 2014 5:03 AM
Well I decided to give this game a much needed bit of attention.
I ended up going further than I'd figured that I would and rewrote any and all code in C#.
It runs a lot cleaner than the first release, and the load time is far better, as the original was about 18megs in size. I managed to reduce this to 5 with some intelligent optimization.
It just needs some players again!
I will continue to update this a bit further with some feedback.
Enjoy!

Upvoting it on reddit would be very helpful too.
http://redd.it/1ugco9

Wulfeous
User

on Tuesday, January, 14, 2014 5:58 AM
~Made Box Art

~Upgraded nearly every effect.
~Redesigned the radar.
~ Added powerup's to the main cannon. Destroyed corrupted ports have a chance to drop double-fire, or even triple-fire!
~ Now touching a corrupted port will result in Alpha's instant demise! So be wary of where you are driving.
~ Recoded the tank controls from the ground up.
~ Tweaked the AI.

Alpha is now listed on indiedb now as well.
ALPHA on IndieDB

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games 
 New Light-Tank Game: Alpha