Disney Universe

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TRON.dll
User

Disney Universe

on Tuesday, October, 25, 2011 9:44 PM
I think there was a thread for this already, but I couldn't find it. Anyways:

Looks like there's a Clu and Quorra costume in the game in addition to the Sam Flynn one we've seen previously!

Anyways, this game just came out today. Looks like an interesting 4 player platformer/beat-em-up where you have powers unique to whatever costume you choose.

http://kotaku.com/5853310/dont-forget-to-suit-up-for-todays-other-big-game-release/order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

ShadowSpark
User

RE: Disney Universe

on Tuesday, October, 25, 2011 10:23 PM
There's a character in a Tron suit in that trailer and a Sam Flynn suit, but I see no evidence of a Quorra or a Clu suit.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, October, 25, 2011 11:31 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:There's a character in a Tron suit in that trailer and a Sam Flynn suit, but I see no evidence of a Quorra or a Clu suit.

Check the article I linked in my post. It's got large images of the Quorra and Clu suits.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

PSN - TRON-dll

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, October, 26, 2011 11:58 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:There's a character in a Tron suit in that trailer and a Sam Flynn suit, but I see no evidence of a Quorra or a Clu suit.

Check the article I linked in my post. It's got large images of the Quorra and Clu suits.

Oh, now I see. I thought you meant it was in the video. Well, that's cool.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

mastercilinder
User

on Wednesday, November, 09, 2011 12:18 AM
I saw the guide at Best Buy today. Snapped a few pics.

http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h348/jbthx1138/Tron%20Gifs/DisneyAdventureTRONGuide002.jpg
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h348/jbthx1138/Tron%20Gifs/DisneyAdventureTRONGuide004.jpg
(Taken on an itouch sorry for poor quality)

Clu and Quorra suits are confirmed . . . I may actually get this. I also like how you can get a classic disc at level 4 for Tron.

There is no Tron level according to the book. The second picture (from the inside back cover) however shows a location that looks alot like The Grid. Concept art maybe? the little black and red guy is a regular enemy, yet he looks alot like Rinzler or something.

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, November, 09, 2011 12:46 AM
What are the icons next to them?

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

mastercilinder
User

on Wednesday, November, 09, 2011 12:57 AM
trekking95 Wrote:What are the icons next to them?

Those are the weapons. They're usually things on a stick that you wack enemies with.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, November, 09, 2011 1:28 AM
So discs on a stick? Sounds cool! order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, November, 09, 2011 11:34 AM
Found a strategy guide for this the other day. Looking through it, it looks like Tron, Sam, Quorra, and Clu suits are all included on the game disc. All of them have discs-on-a-stick, but there are also Jules Verne books, lightcycles, and recognizers.

On a stick.

EDIT: Just saw MasterCylinder's post. He appears to have beaten me to it. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

PSN - TRON-dll

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games 
 Disney Universe