HD Sark Carrier Dedit Model for TRON 2.0

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
KingKaddish
User

on Friday, November, 11, 2011 8:05 AM
Greetings Programs

I just wanted to make a post over here for ppl who dont visit the LDSO forums regularly, to let you know that I have a post regarding a shared with the public HD carrier model that I am building over at this link....

http://www.ldso.net/tronforum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1154
I currently have a 100% completed model an 18% textures done atm, a public .dat "Light Cycle Spectator viewing/exploration "test map file is available on the last page as well as several screenshots.

[Edit]- I just updated the .dat file in the post to include a much better FarZ setting version of the map so that the entire carrier can be seen at all times.

I look forward to seeing you at the forum.

KingKaddish
User

RE: HD Sark Carrier Dedit Model for TRON 2.0

on Tuesday, November, 29, 2011 11:26 AM
[edited]
newer version post below

KingKaddish
User

on Sunday, December, 04, 2011 2:17 PM
I just wanted to let anyone interested know that the carrier is now 100% complete.

If you do know about the project, then please follow my link above to my thread on my work on the HD Sark Carrier Project.

The completed model comes in ALL exportable formats from Dedit. 3DsMAX, SoftIMAGE, Maya, and the standard dedit usable formats.
All the required textures and files are included to test view the completed carrier in the TRON 2.0 game via a included sample .DAT map. The Dedit files are also included as well so that you can import it into ANY another TRON project that your working on also.

The [only] thing I ask in return is to please give me credit for the model due to the over 4 months that I spent building it.

Enjoy TRON community.

Merry Christmas from Hangman.EXE

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 10:30 PM
Ram64 Wrote:I demand pics.

From the LDSO thread:

You can see more on page 11 of the thread linked in the first post of this thread.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

deeahchur
User

on Saturday, January, 19, 2013 10:55 AM
I am still really impressed with your build of the Sark Carrier!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

/ / S C A N N I N G
/ / Incompatable Program detected
/ / Initiate Yggdrassil Conscription Potocol
"Appropriation is the highest form of appreciation."

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels