TRON: LEGACY 
 Daft Punk Grammy Nomination for TRON: LEGACY

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Thursday, December, 01, 2011 3:13 PM
Congratulations to Daft Punk for their Grammy Nomination for Best Score in recognition of
their incredible TRON: LEGACY soundtrack!

Read more about the great news HERE!

- Jay West

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

trekking95
User

RE: Daft Punk Grammy Nomination for TRON: LEGACY

on Thursday, December, 01, 2011 3:58 PM
Is there a way to vote for them so they get the award?

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Thursday, December, 01, 2011 4:46 PM
trekking95 Wrote:Is there a way to vote for them so they get the award?

Not with the Grammys. It, like the Oscars, are voted upon by industry peers.

- Jay

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

cool83
User

on Thursday, December, 01, 2011 9:54 PM
I hope Daft Punk gets the win. I still can't believe The Social Network won the Oscar. I am now playing three CDs on a regular basis, Tron The Original Soundtrack, Tron: Legacy, and Tron: Legacy R3conf1gur3d. I truly believe Tron: Legacy was the best thing to happen to Daft Punk, and Vice Versa.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, December, 01, 2011 10:16 PM
Finally some recognition! I hope they do win.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

trekking95
User

on Thursday, December, 01, 2011 10:23 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:oops. my browser tabs keep crashing, thought my message didn't post...
Funny you say that, that's just what is happening to me but only on this site! I tried the compatibility view mode (in Windows IE) and it works now.

I think your last post saying what I quoted has been removed. So whoever did that please don't take down this one!!

Save Tron 3!

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Thursday, December, 01, 2011 10:50 PM
trekking95 Wrote:
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:oops. my browser tabs keep crashing, thought my message didn't post...
Funny you say that, that's just what is happening to me but only on this site! I tried the compatibility view mode (in Windows IE) and it works now.

I think your last post saying what I quoted has been removed. So whoever did that please don't take down this one!!

It wasn't removed -- just the one where Alan said he double-posted

trekking95
User

on Thursday, December, 01, 2011 11:14 PM
WorldOutWest Wrote:
trekking95 Wrote:

It wasn't removed -- just the one where Alan said he double-posted
I know, that's the one I meant. And are you having the trouble where the taps keep crashing?on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Save Tron 3!

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Thursday, December, 01, 2011 11:52 PM
And are you having the trouble where the taps keep crashing?

No -- not on my end.

MCPcomputer
User

on Saturday, December, 03, 2011 10:43 PM

This is awesome and they deserve the award they did a great job
on the album.. and it's some of the best music I have heard in years.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

Beta
User

on Tuesday, December, 06, 2011 9:32 AM
everytime i'm sitting in my classroom and having math lessons i hear the track ARMORY in my head.
Epic music Daft punk!!!!

End of Line

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY