TRON: LEGACY 
 LEGO Styled Rendering of Flynn's Arcade

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, January, 03, 2012 8:56 PM
Kevin Flynn would be proud... check out this creative, fan made LEGO styled rendering of Flynn's Arcade.

- Jay West

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

trekking95
User

RE: LEGO Styled Rendering of Flynn's Arcade

on Tuesday, January, 03, 2012 9:04 PM
That's really cool!!!!!!!!!! Now I know how to make that stuff with real lego!
Where did you find it? Cant wait until they make another!

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

CB2001
User

on Tuesday, January, 03, 2012 9:21 PM
Awesome!

Darth Tronage
User

on Wednesday, January, 04, 2012 1:45 PM
Nice. It's good to see Blender was used. The software continues to develop greatly. I'm learning to use that software right now. It would be interesting to see if in the next one he/she animates characters or if it's just another model showcase.

I've thought of doing some LEGO animations, once I get more proficient at using Blender, but I've got a lot of other stuff I'm working on at the moment. It would be a fun way to test all of the skills learned. It would make a great entry level animation.

Edit- I noticed the Tron Guy Legacy video link when I watched this on youtube and watched it. LOL! Crazy...order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Jet Lives!

Kal-El
User

on Wednesday, January, 04, 2012 5:23 PM
Pretty Kool!!!

magnum
User

on Wednesday, January, 04, 2012 5:45 PM
Totaly amazing....order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

MCPcomputer
User

on Wednesday, January, 04, 2012 6:41 PM

Wow that was breathe taking!!!
I love it! they should make a Tron video game..
all Lego Style!!!InkyBlinkySue

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

Disc Warrior
User

on Wednesday, January, 04, 2012 7:53 PM
Build it with glow in the dark Legos! (Do those exist?)

Darth Tronage
User

on Wednesday, January, 04, 2012 10:37 PM
MCPcomputer Wrote:
Wow that was breathe taking!!!
I love it! they should make a Tron video game..
all Lego Style!!!InkyBlinkySue

I could see that happening. They've got the LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean. If the next movie does well, and the animated series spawns off more toys, I wouldn't be surprised if we see LEGO Tron sets.
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Jet Lives!

Dark Angel
User

on Thursday, January, 05, 2012 6:25 PM
Woooh!
We need someone to make it real!

trekking95
User

on Thursday, January, 05, 2012 6:27 PM
Use Lego Digital Designer then pay too much for it when you order it. Or buy a lot of Lego and make it yourself. Either way its expensive!!!! where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Darth Tronage
User

on Friday, January, 06, 2012 1:31 PM
Or use LDraw and Bricklink.com.

Jet Lives!

DV8ER
User

on Friday, January, 06, 2012 1:41 PM
Darth Tronage Wrote:Nice. It's good to see Blender was used. The software continues to develop greatly. I'm learning to use that software right now. It would be interesting to see if in the next one he/she animates characters or if it's just another model showcase.

I've thought of doing some LEGO animations, once I get more proficient at using Blender, but I've got a lot of other stuff I'm working on at the moment. It would be a fun way to test all of the skills learned. It would make a great entry level animation.

Edit- I noticed the Tron Guy Legacy video link when I watched this on youtube and watched it. LOL! Crazy...
I've downloaded Blender and have been tinkering with it but it's a bit complicated... Do you know of any good links with tutorials or examples on how to use it?

Thanks!

-Dabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

ChessMess
User

on Sunday, January, 08, 2012 8:33 AM
WOW!! Not only is the work stunning to recreate it all in Lego, the design of the video was amazing! I had the biggest smile as I watched it! The idea of putting in the music and the movie audio, fantastic! And the opening sequence, Legocy!! LOL! Excellent excellent work!

Darth Tronage
User

on Tuesday, January, 10, 2012 9:00 AM
DV8ER Wrote:
Darth Tronage Wrote:Nice. It's good to see Blender was used. The software continues to develop greatly. I'm learning to use that software right now. It would be interesting to see if in the next one he/she animates characters or if it's just another model showcase.

Edit- I noticed the Tron Guy Legacy video link when I watched this on youtube and watched it. LOL! Crazy...
I've downloaded Blender and have been tinkering with it but it's a bit complicated... Do you know of any good links with tutorials or examples on how to use it?

Thanks!

-D

Blender Cookie is where I do most of my learning. It's worth the $10 a month for the exclusive tutorials. But the site has lots of free tutorials. Everything from the basics to the advanced. Blender Guru is my second source for tutorials. Also the free Blender Art magazine has some great tips and articles in it. Then there is the Blender Artist forums.

http://cgcookie.com/blender/
http://www.blenderguru.com/
http://blenderart.org/
http://www.blenderartists.org/forum/
Once you learn some basics, especially hot keys, the software becomes easy to use and navigate. I can't express how important hot keys are for workflow in Blender. It really speeds things up. When I was at ITT Tech taking AutoCAD, the instructors always encouraged us to use key commands.

Jet Lives!

Beta
User

on Wednesday, March, 14, 2012 8:57 AM
I've startet to make a TRon World in Minecraft with Tron Textures !!! I couldN't live without Tron!!!

End of Line

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY