Fan Fiction & Art 
 Ideas for Tron stories.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
EXODUS
User

Ideas for Tron stories.

on Friday, February, 10, 2012 5:25 AM
I’ve noticed that some people on here have written stories based on the Tron franchise, and have posted them on the Fanfiction website.
To be honest, I have also used the Fanfiction website a few times myself.

You see, there is another website forum that I go to quite regularly, based on a popular TV show that I really like (although I do use a different name there).
Anywhere, to date I have so far written three stories based on this particular TV show, and I’ve almost completed a fourth (which will be published soon). All these stories I’ve put on Fanfiction.
Anyway, the reason why I’m saying this is because I’ve got ideas for two Tron stories.

The first one takes place in the Real World in 1989, just before Flynns disappearance,
and it is one of those make-believe ‘what if?’ scenarios which takes an alternative look at how different things might have turned out if the original story had taken a different path.

The other one takes place on the Grid just after the events of Tron: Betrayal, and will try and incorporate elements not only from Betrayal but also from the forth-coming Uprising (based upon the limited information I could gather about the new shows premise).
And although I’ve got the basic premise of these two stories in my mind, I haven’t actually got round to writing anything down yet (although something tells me that the first story might be the more difficult of the two to write for some reason….).
At this stage I’m still finishing the current story I’m writing for this other forum, but once that’s finished I hope to start writing the first of these Tron stories within a few weeks time.

EXODUS
User

RE: Ideas for Tron stories.

on Tuesday, February, 21, 2012 6:46 AM
I have now actually finished the story I was writing for the other forum, and have since posted it.
This means that I am now ready to make a start on the first of the two Tron stories I have planned in my head, and will probably start putting things down THIS WEEK. (I've already thought out certain scenes & dialogue planned already).

But first, I'm going to read the Betrayal graphic novel & watch Legacy again, just so that I can get the tone of the Tron franchise just right.

Loctevus
User

on Tuesday, February, 21, 2012 9:41 AM
Coolies! Go ahead and write your story. I'll read it.
I'm also paying attention also to Flynn/Clu's story awell so. Plus, I myself has a story that is related to Tron, but not Tron itself, but with the grid.

But anyways, I would love to hear your story.

=)abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Anything is possible, nothing is impossible, believe and see for yourself....

EXODUS
User

on Saturday, February, 25, 2012 7:22 AM
In the last three days I have managed to write nearly 1600 WORDS for my first story, which is something of a record for me!
I would say I had completed about 80-85% of it by now, it's just the beginging and the end I want to concentrate on.

I've even come up with the titles of both the stories.

EXODUS
User

on Monday, February, 27, 2012 3:03 PM
Just to let you know I've completed the story itself now.

It's called "An Unexpected Encounter", and has about 2200 words (roughly).

I'll post it in the next day or two (after I've proofed read it first).

EXODUS
User

on Friday, March, 02, 2012 8:58 AM
Sorry about the delay everyone.

Unfortunenatly my computor has completly CRASHED OUT for some reason.

The CPU has just totally DIED on me, so I've had to get the experts in to repair it.

Till then I'm using the computor in my local library, which makes things like cutting/pasting documents a bit difficult.

I get it posted as soon as it's fixed.

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, March, 02, 2012 12:25 PM
EXODUS Wrote:Sorry about the delay everyone.

Unfortunenatly my computor has completly CRASHED OUT for some reason.

The CPU has just totally DIED on me, so I've had to get the experts in to repair it.

Till then I'm using the computor in my local library, which makes things like cutting/pasting documents a bit difficult.

I get it posted as soon as it's fixed.

If you can be a bit more specific on what happened, I may be able to take an educated guess on what the cause of this might have been. Assuming you're willing to build a new computer, you can save a ton of money by salvaging parts from your old one.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Loctevus
User

on Friday, March, 02, 2012 9:38 PM
Yea I know how you feel man. My laptop's video card is about to shoot the tube. Can't say I blame it. Its old. I myself will have to buy a new computer. I might tinker with my old one just to see what kinda of gizmos I would be dealing with, but I do perfer a desktop and personally build my own. Untill my personal situation gets handled. I'm stuck with mine.

Anyways, like what Tron said, what crashed your computer?
If you don't know its alright man. Things happen, machines are unpredictable, but not impossible to fix. Hope you can fix it.

Hell! What the hell am I saying! I'm using my cell phone to even use the net.

XP

=Dwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Anything is possible, nothing is impossible, believe and see for yourself....

EXODUS
User

on Monday, March, 05, 2012 11:56 AM
I've completed my story and I have posted it on here.

This is my first attempt at a Tron story, so apologies if it's a little rough in places.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 Ideas for Tron stories.