Game Grid 
 Tron:Calculus

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Loctevus
User

on Sunday, April, 01, 2012 5:24 PM
White lightning strikes the air around what looks like a thunderstorm rolling in. I had just finished uploading the last data to the grid. I looked around trying to focus what I was supposed to do and keep a watch out for virus worms that roam around in the area. My user was on the outside fixing the lost data that the worms managed to destroy this time. The land was decaying from within the system. Virus worms. A nasty sort and deadly to programs and ISOs for when they attack. My job was to protect and secure this system. So my user created me as a virus to fight them with. Fighting fire with fire as this seems. Some viruses work against other viruses, but it can cost lives. My name is Xerxus and I am a program of the Calculus System. My user found this system and began to program it under the Master Computer Program of Calculus. Calculus System is not a big system. As a matter of fact I was created outside this system and was immediately deployed on command. My likeness is of my user. We share the same code and personalities. She said my program was designed from a lost and damaged program from a the net she found. Taking the data coding and reapplying to my programming and created me in herself image. The Master Computer Program of Calculus was in control of the grid and the city as well, but the city itself is dying from the attacks from virus worms. There is one worm that is better than the rest of the worms and I call him ' Goliath '. I've been fighting him since I was created on the grid. Hes had been destroying this system with his virus worms and Trojans. I managed to tame a Trojan horse roaming around outside the city. I reprogrammed him and named him ' Midnight '. I go everywhere with him when scouting the system on my own. My team likes to try and catch up with me with the rough-cycles. These cycles were made to go off the grid and are used only when battling the worms.

I sigh and pushed my helmet button as it activates. The helmet folded over my face showing the wings on the sides of my yellow circuitry. I ran and jumped on top of Midnight as we left the damaged site. While we rode the ground began to shake violently as both of us stopped. I tried to look around but the ground was making hard for me to see. I then heard a roaring noise coming from all around me as suddenly emerging from the ground beneath me was a virus worm! Quickly, I galloped trying to head back to the city. Pressing on the left side of my helmet activated the communicator. I tried to reach to the main control center as a security program answered. “This is the main control Center. Can I help you? “I yelled, “Worm! Quickly lower the shields! This is Xerxus! “The security program answered, ' Right away!’

As I rode the worm dove underground once again leaving a trail with him as he was right behind me. I looked back for a second and then road inside the security wall as they quickly lowered enough for me to enter and then activated once again leaving the worm to crash into the protective barrier. Roaring in frustration the worm sank into the ground making it shake once again. Once the ground got calmer the worm was leaving. All was safe... For now. I looked over towards the security program that was on duty. “Thank you. Return to your post. “I said. The program nodded and headed back to the security control center. I then turned and headed towards the main building in the area. The M.C.P. station. Rain began to fall on me and Midnight as people was passing by trying to get out of the storm that trotted in.
‘When will this end? ‘I thought.
( To be Continued )

Anything is possible, nothing is impossible, believe and see for yourself....

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid