TRON: UPRISING 
 New TRON: UPRISING Animated TV Series Teaser

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, April, 10, 2012 7:48 AM
Here's an exciting new teaser for the TRON: UPRISING animated TV series which will debut on Disney's X D channel in June.

- Jay West

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

cirlin
User

RE: New TRON: UPRISING Animated TV Series Teaser

on Tuesday, April, 10, 2012 9:13 AM
I love seeing some characters with more complex circuitry. And I love to hear that Disc sound again

Argent
User

on Wednesday, April, 11, 2012 2:45 AM
On the one hand, I'm not too keen on the Peter Chung-esque character designs with the spindly, elongated limbs, and the closeup of Beck's face has a distinctly 3D model-with-cellshading-renderer look to it, which I find a little jarring. (Having come up on classic anime in the 80's, fully computer-generated cellshading never looks quite right to me.)

On the other hand, it's more Tron.
So the other hand wins. Hopefully the character designs will grow on me over time.

One thing I've noticed, looking at Tesler in this clip and at the previously-released designs, is that some of the programs in Uprising seem to have circuitry that's more than one color. Does anyone else find that odd? Seems like a total departure from what we've seen in both the original movie and Legacy. I wonder if it's just an aesthetic thing, or if there's some story-related explanation for it.

Definitely looking forward to this.
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Traahn
User

on Wednesday, April, 11, 2012 4:28 AM
Wait. Why is Tron (Bruce Boxleitner) looking for "the next Tron"? Sigh. Not good. Not ready for Tron #1 to pass the torch to a new, younger Tron #2.

Tr3n the movie better have Bruce Boxleitner as Tron through the whole movie or I'm only watching it up to twice in the theater, not a dozen. And I might adopt a boycott attitude when it comes to toys, Blu-Ray and other Tr3n goods.

Maybe the torch needs to be passed at 'some point,' but not already!! If that's what will happen in the Disney X D cartoon, then whatever. Major writing fail.

We only got to see Bruce as Tron for like 2 seconds in T:L and that was not enough. Give proper credit to the guy the franchise is named after. Don't toss him aside like he's an average, unimportant character.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, April, 11, 2012 5:10 AM
Traahn Wrote:Wait. Why is Tron (Bruce Boxleitner) looking for "the next Tron"? Sigh. Not good. Not ready for Tron #1 to pass the torch to a new, younger Tron #2.

Tr3n the movie better have Bruce Boxleitner as Tron through the whole movie or I'm only watching it up to twice in the theater, not a dozen. And I might adopt a boycott attitude when it comes to toys, Blu-Ray and other Tr3n goods.

Maybe the torch needs to be passed at 'some point,' but not already!! If that's what will happen in the Disney X D cartoon, then whatever. Major writing fail.

We only got to see Bruce as Tron for like 2 seconds in T:L and that was not enough. Give proper credit to the guy the franchise is named after. Don't toss him aside like he's an average, unimportant character.

Remember, the storyline of TRON: UPRISING takes place between TRON & TRON: LEGACY -- so TRON doesn't "ride off into the sunset" in the series -- and Bruce has already said he's recorded many episodes of it. As well, TRON/Bruce is indeed in TRON 3.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

Traahn
User

on Wednesday, April, 11, 2012 11:42 AM
Oh good, I thought this chronologically took place after T:L for some reason. Thanks for breaking it down.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

cirlin
User

on Thursday, April, 12, 2012 12:01 AM
WorldOutWest Wrote: As well, TRON/Bruce is indeed in TRON 3.
I imagine you're correct about that, but is there some kind of confirmation? Of course at this point the movie itself is far from confirmed.

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Thursday, April, 12, 2012 1:04 AM
cirlin Wrote:
WorldOutWest Wrote: As well, TRON/Bruce is indeed in TRON 3.
I imagine you're correct about that, but is there some kind of confirmation? Of course at this point the movie itself is far from confirmed.

You won't see an "official confirmation" for some time. But from being in LA, and from the many industry persons I know, the talk is indeed that TRON 3 will be happening. Things can change with ANY movie plans -- TRON or otherwise -- but I wouldn't bet against it.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

ChessMess
User

on Friday, April, 13, 2012 10:33 PM
I'm having a hard time with the look of those characters. I'm hoping watching the show will make me forget how odd they look.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING