Collector 
 Tron T-1 Headphones Cancelled. :(

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
CLU4612
User

RE: Tron T-1 Headphones Cancelled. :(

on Friday, October, 19, 2012 5:10 PM
They aren't being officially released by Monster, as they claimed that they could not achieve the level of sound quality that they wished to have with this headset. However, several dealers on this aliexpress website have received shipments of the white Daft Punk ones and are selling them there, so they are still being produced by the factories in China that originally got the molds from Monster, but they aren't an "official" release.

I'm anxious to hear what your experience is like with them, as I've been sitting on the fence about ordering a pair myself. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

BanditTron
User

on Saturday, October, 20, 2012 12:35 PM
The official release by Monster was cancelled. The production units that were already made were sold off in China from the factory to whoever wanted to buy them and are now being sold on the secondary.

DevRevenge
User

on Sunday, October, 21, 2012 12:56 PM
I'm also interested in hearing a review on these. I really want a pair even though I doubt I would wear them anywhere except my house.

yeahman
User

on Sunday, October, 21, 2012 7:23 PM
Hey guys so I got the headphones and they are actually pretty sick. Yes, they aren't perfect but they are really good for the price I paid. The build quality is very good. I don't think I would break them unless I dropped them pretty hard or sat on them. The lights look sick! The only problem with them is the colors. One of the T's on the ear cup is all white and the other one has 3 blues and a white. It's kind of annoying but to be honest no one has noticed and people pretty much are just amazed at them. I've gotten multiple compliments in the past 3 days, a lot of people come up and just want to see them. The sound quality is pretty good... I have a cold right now so my left ear is kind of clogged so it sounds kind of low but my sister tried them on and said that they sound the same in both ears and that they sound good. Of course these are not real headphones but they look pretty damn real to me. The control talk works great with my iphone 5, the pause, play, volume buttons, and mic all work perfect. The carrying case, the box, the headphones all look high end. I am not one to advocate buying anything knock off because I believe the original manufacturer deserves the profits and that they make a better product. However, since there are none to compare to, I would highly recommend these if you want to own those T1's. I got them off aliexpress and they cost me $138. It's up to you if you want them or not but this is my take from it. I am very satisfied. I don't know how to post pictures on here but if there is a way and someone lets me know how, I will post pics on here.

jimbob
User

on Tuesday, October, 30, 2012 7:25 AM
Im really glad your happy with them yeahman! we'd all love to see some pictures!

im going to order a pair soon and post pics and a review for you guys too when i get them, i work abroad for most of the year which is why iv not got them sooner!

I tried to find the 7.0 surround sound processer/amp thingy for them,but no luck with that

jimbob
User

on Friday, November, 09, 2012 2:59 PM
Just thought pop on and let you know I ordered a set and they arrived 4 days later via DHL and I didn't even get charged extra by HM customs! sadly because I work away it will be another 3 weeks before get home & can give you a proper review & pics.

My dad popped on Skype to show them to me all lit up on the video chat and they look amazing! I cant wait to try them out!

This is the link i used incase you were wondering which seller to go for ( there are some cheaper on there, but this seller has good feedback).

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Tron-T1-headphones-T1-headphones-Studio-headphones/617033755.html

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Tron T-1 Headphones Cancelled. :(