Timeline for Games, Help Please

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ZexionVI
User

on Sunday, May, 13, 2012 9:06 PM
Hey, everyone.
It's been a LONG time since I've posted, but I'm working through my timeline project again and I'm just trying to figure out for sure if there's any proof of when the DS version of Tron Evolution takes place for sure. The problem is the broken timeline the makers released. It claims that it takes place in 85, but thats when the PSP version takes place, which it claims takes place in 89. I know the Wii version takes place in 88 because of all the evidence that the main character is, in fact, Jalen from Tron Evolution for consoles. I'd like to know because I'm considering starting up my Tron novel project again, which would encompass all four versions of the game and combining them into a four part novel which would tie all the stories together. If anybody can help, please do!

Thanks Much!
-MIKEwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

LWSrocks2
User

RE: Timeline for Games, Help Please

on Monday, July, 16, 2012 6:13 AM
PSP and DS are the same game, with the same story. Those happen I believe, the year before Battle Grids takes place, so 87.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution