TRON: Evolution 
 Anon and Tron

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ActiveX
User

Anon and Tron

on Monday, May, 14, 2012 7:03 PM
I hate to be so cliche, but who would win in a fight? On one hand, you have Anon who was created by Flynn. On the other hand, you got Tron who was created by Bradley. Designed to serve to separate purposes, but very similar in there abilities on the grid.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

"Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disc. If you lose your disc or fail to follow commands, you will be subject to immediate de-resolution. That will be all."

emdeesee
User

RE: Anon and Tron

on Monday, May, 14, 2012 7:28 PM
I gotta go with TRON.

Anon was a hatchet job, hacked together by Flynn in an evening
(probably just extending existing system monitor code), to be some extra help for TRON. Flynn skimped on his interface quite a bit, leaving him with no face and no voice. I'm not saying Anon is a lightweight, far from it; I am saying, though, that TRON would have been able to jump those gaps without falling so often...

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, May, 14, 2012 7:42 PM
Definitely Tron.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

ActiveX
User

on Monday, May, 14, 2012 7:44 PM
i feel you guys are being partial! I mean Anon did save Quorra, AND defeat the virus.............which is arguable much badder than CLU was.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disc. If you lose your disc or fail to follow commands, you will be subject to immediate de-resolution. That will be all."

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, May, 14, 2012 9:39 PM
ActiveX Wrote:i feel you guys are being partial! I mean Anon did save Quorra, AND defeat the virus.............which is arguable much badder than CLU was.

And Anon did die in the process.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

anonymouspunk89
User

on Monday, May, 14, 2012 9:58 PM
While I feel the most connected to Anon (since he had no voice and face, I poured myself into him so essentially he was a Grid version of me.... lame I know.) I think Tron would totally beat him.
I mean think about it, Tron has been around for 20+ years (longer in Grid time) and while Anon was designed to be able to expand his abilities (look it up) Tron would best him in terms of shear skill.
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

ActiveX
User

on Friday, May, 18, 2012 7:10 PM
Anon ALL day baby. Anon is rock solid bad assery.

Anon 2.0
User

on Saturday, July, 28, 2012 1:39 AM
As much as I like Anon (can't you tell? lol) I'd give it to Tron.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Sunday, July, 29, 2012 10:46 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote: Definitely Tron.

All that needs to be said. (No offense, Anon. You're pretty beast to.)

KingJ.exe
User

on Monday, July, 30, 2012 9:30 AM
I think Tron would beat Batman in a fight, so Tron.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

Yeshael
User

on Monday, February, 25, 2013 8:28 AM
ok well i was under the impression that this Anon that you speak of is named simply the Monitor, was actually hoping to see him in uprising....abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z75/dethangl/eol.jpg

[IMG]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z75/dethangl/eol.jpg[/IMG]
http://s192.beta.photobucket.com/user/dethangl/media/eol.jpg.html

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, February, 25, 2013 1:04 PM
Yeshael Wrote:ok well i was under the impression that this Anon that you speak of is named simply the Monitor, was actually hoping to see him in uprising....
Anon is the player-character in Tron: Evolution. We wouldn't have seen him in Uprising because he dies long before Uprising starts.

Tron Lives!

derezzedme
User

on Sunday, April, 14, 2013 2:59 PM
ActiveX Wrote:I hate to be so cliche, but who would win in a fight? On one hand, you have Anon who was created by Flynn. On the other hand, you got Tron who was created by Bradley. Designed to serve to separate purposes, but very similar in there abilities on the grid.

tron 100%

KieranovitchUltimate
User

on Thursday, April, 18, 2013 2:13 PM
Tron is more powerful, Anon is only a prototype. What do u think?!

Argent
User

on Saturday, April, 20, 2013 1:06 AM
I still want to know what happened to Beta, the hero of the PSP game. This is the program that outraced Tron on a lightcycle and outfought Clu in a tank to take home the title of champion in the very first Grid Games. That'd be ancient Grid history when Legacy took place. I can't help but wonder how much of Beta's code eventually made it into Anon...

KieranovitchUltimate
User

on Sunday, April, 21, 2013 8:25 AM

I agree, Beta could have developed an interesting storyline.

Also, looking at Beta's skills and Anon's I reckon that a lot of Beta's code was used in the compilation of Anon.

paultim374
User

on Thursday, June, 20, 2013 1:56 AM
Flynn skimped on his interface quite a bit, leaving him with no face and no voice. I'm not saying Anon is a lightweight, far from it

Our excellent online Pass4sure training programs will lead you to success in the real exam.For more information visit our HP website and University of Cambridge main page also on wikipedia best wishes

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Anon and Tron