TRON: Evolution 
 Disc Wars or Light Cycles

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
emdeesee
User

on Friday, June, 01, 2012 12:07 PM
What's your favorite mode of Grid combat?

Argent
User

RE: Disc Wars or Light Cycles

on Friday, June, 01, 2012 1:57 PM
You know, I don't remember anyone here asking this before, and it seems like such a natural question. I'm a little surprised.

It's a tough call, but for me, it'd have to be Disc Wars. As much as I love lightcycles, Disc Wars just seems to bring more to the table as a spectator sport. You have competitors advancing through a series of elimination matches to a showdown with the reigning champion, in one-on-one battles featuring amazing displays of skill and athleticism. And while all competitors are using the same hardware in both 'sports', Disc Wars has the potential for more interesting matchups due to differences in personal ability and combat styles.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

anonymouspunk89
User

on Friday, June, 01, 2012 7:41 PM
I gotta say Disc Wars, I've always been more interested in disc combat than the lightcycles (not to say that the lightcycles are boring mind you, I just like it more.)
Plus the Legacy (and Uprising) versions of the game are so cool to watch.

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, June, 01, 2012 8:10 PM
I've always been pretty into the Lightcycles more than disc combat, but that's probably because of all the memories I have of playing Tron 2.0 multiplayer. Disc-based combat has always interested me, though, so Legacy's open-canopy lightcycles allowing the combination of lightcycle and disc-based combat was pretty awesome to me.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

trekking95
User

on Friday, June, 01, 2012 11:46 PM
I would say Light Cycles. Just the whole concept seems cool to me.
Disc Wars are still good, but I find it not as exciting to watch.

Also this would go good with the main question, what would you rather compete in if you were in the Grid?

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Sso02V
User

on Saturday, June, 02, 2012 5:48 AM
Light Cycles. They have just enough strategy involved to always be different. Disc combat is usually just everybody spamming the same moves over and over again.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution