TRON: Evolution 
 Favorite Game Mode?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
emdeesee
User

Favorite Game Mode?

on Friday, June, 22, 2012 9:56 AM
I like Power Monger particularly on the light cycle maps. I like the way there are opportunities for both disc and cycle battles. I like that players can bring a variety of strategies (not just tactics) to bear. I appreciate that teamwork is frequently required. I really enjoy watching players who don't typically play together self-organize into a unit to take on the opposing team.

What's your favorite Game Mode, and why?

anonymouspunk89
User

RE: Favorite Game Mode?

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 1:18 PM
I enjoy Power Monger too, unfortunately the last time (and my first playing a Tron online match) my team kind of sucked (with the exception of one guy).
I try to tell a couple of them to secure a power node while I played defense for them, they just did their own stuff and got derezzed big time (then whined about it)
I also like playing team based light disc battles, as well as the disc battles where it's every program for themselves.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

LWSrocks2
User

on Monday, July, 16, 2012 6:19 AM
My favorite game mode is still a good, old fashioned Team Disntegration match. I like setting up epic matches with 15 minute time limits and 100 point derezz limits

emdeesee
User

on Wednesday, July, 18, 2012 10:38 AM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:My favorite game mode is still a good, old fashioned Team Disntegration match. I like setting up epic matches with 15 minute time limits and 100 point derezz limits

I prefer a shorter match, like 8-10 minutes, to a longer one, like 15-20. Teams get shuffled between the matches; it evens out the beat-downs a little. If you haven't yet, try a really short match with a really low derezz limit. Talk about frantic...

I wish there were some way to deal with rampant team switching. It can really spoil a match.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Favorite Game Mode?