TRON: UPRISING 
 Identity

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
ChessMess
User

RE: Identity

on Tuesday, July, 03, 2012 9:03 AM
Best episode yet. Where as before I was on the fence leaning out about the series, now I'm all in.

Murdock.dat
User

on Thursday, July, 05, 2012 2:08 PM
Regarding anyone who might be wondering if Rinzler is really Beck - Most likely not. The debate over Tron's eye color or height is probably just artistic interpretation. The most important clues from Legacy are the only two times when Tron (as Rinzler) speaks - First, when he says, "User!" and second time when he says, "I fight... for the users!"

More importantly, it's not so much as what he says, as WHO'S voice it is saying it. Clearly, it is Bruce Boxleitner (TRON/RINZLER) and no one else.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy."

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, July, 06, 2012 12:10 AM
Has the line "We didn't come here for trouble; we're just passing through, that's all." ever worked?

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

KingJ.exe
User

on Friday, July, 06, 2012 12:40 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:Has the line "We didn't come here for trouble; we're just passing through, that's all." ever worked?
No. Not once. Not never. Show me one and I will be shocked.

Still, it's worth a shot, because sometime it just HAS to work.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Identity