Collector 
 My Tron Gaming Keyboard by Razer

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
BanditTron
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 9:10 PM
I didn't see another thread with pics of the keyboard so I figured I would post up mine of the unpacking and lighting of the keyboard here.

Keyboard front outer packaging sleeve

The Box top "hex print" detail

As the top is removed you are greeted by a tinted plexi panel covering the keyboard

If you look closely in the center is the Tron Legacy logo in black.

The keyboard held in the light blue plastic tray

Once the keyboard is out you find the keypad and instruction manual packet

I like the shiny finish and the light blue edging detail given to it

The keypad can be installed on either side of the keyboard.

and power on

The keyboard is super nice and I can't think of any better them to have for my computer set up.
I purchased the keyboard online a few months ago using amazon to find the lowest price, which at the time was $127 plus shipping. Not sure what they go for now but I think at any price it is worth it.

Danial92
User

RE: My Tron Gaming Keyboard by Razer

on Saturday, June, 30, 2012 12:59 PM
WOW, nice Razer Tron Gaming Keyboard. I believed this had costed you a large amount of dollars right?

Kat
User

on Saturday, June, 30, 2012 11:21 PM
I have to admit, I've totally wanted the keyboard and mouse. They're badass. (there are three things I never got over from the 80s: stuff that's clear, stuff with glitter [esp. if it's also clear] and stuff that lights up...)

(Also, the keyboard I have now is just an el cheapo and it's sort of so-so, esp. when you type as fast as I do. I miss my old clicky Model M but the computer I have now doesn't have a PS2 slot and the PS2-to-USB adaptor I got didn't work, so I can't use that one anymore).

Love seeing the pics. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Kal-El
User

on Tuesday, July, 03, 2012 7:17 PM
That's awesome

Anon 2.0
User

on Saturday, July, 28, 2012 1:16 AM
I recently got these as well and yeah they were expensive. Got the keyboard for $129.99 and the Mouse/Mouse pad combo for $114.99.

Looks like they've been discontinued by Razer so I kinda went into debt buying them. But I didn't want to wait and miss out on them or end up paying more later.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector