New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ChessMess
User

T:D Set Pics (and link to trailer)

on Tuesday, July, 03, 2012 10:47 PM
We've all seen the great video:

Tron: Destiny Trailer

But I had not seen the set pics before so in case others missed it (love the shots from Liz's Lab):

Set Picturesabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

becktherenegade
User

RE: T:D Set Pics (and link to trailer)

on Wednesday, July, 04, 2012 12:59 PM
y'know i remember seeing this and watching it, and although the cinematography was great, and the animation was great, i really did not like it at all. it was just so strange in my opinion.where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

"why do you want programs to think he's alive?"
"maybe he is. and maybe if others think so too, theyll be braver, think for themesleves some more, not sit still for clu's rules"
-Beck

DarthMeow504
User

RE: T:D Set Pics (and link to trailer)

on Tuesday, July, 24, 2012 12:37 PM
Is this a fanfilm? The extensive use of the Disney bumpers has me confused if this is an official production or not. Either way it's interesting stuff.

If it is in fact a fanfilm then congratulations on fooling me into thinking it might be a professional production. Very impressive.where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pillpill for abortion online buy the abortion pill online order abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 T:D Set Pics (and link to trailer)