Tron Collection For Sale

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
CastorGrid
User

Tron Collection For Sale

on Friday, July, 06, 2012 2:32 AM
Hello All

Well I am here to sell off the rest of my Tron Collection...I think I have about every figure..cycle..disc....vintage and new...and more....Its to long to list...so if there is anything you think you need to add to your collection let me know and we can come up with a price...If you would like to buy the whole lot...send me a messege and Ill shoot you a list of what I have and make a reasonable price (Please be serious if you want the whole lot so we dont waste our time)...I hate to sell but I am raising funds to get my small business of the ground...thanks again..on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

digit
User

RE: Tron Collection For Sale

on Friday, July, 06, 2012 11:00 AM
What was made for vintage besides figures and light cycles? I would really like to get a vintage light cycle. Must be in real nice shape. A repro would be acceptable provided that it comes with the rip chord.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

LIT
User

on Friday, July, 06, 2012 11:16 AM
Which discs do you have and for how much?

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

CastorGrid
User

on Friday, July, 06, 2012 12:49 PM
digit Wrote:What was made for vintage besides figures and light cycles? I would really like to get a vintage light cycle. Must be in real nice shape. A repro would be acceptable provided that it comes with the rip chord.

I have one vintage light cycle left....the cycle id in excellent condition and the box is ok...still has a rip cord as well....I think it comes with a figure as well...its the red cycle..its a necaa item..I think its repro...pm on a price..thankswhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

CastorGrid
User

on Friday, July, 06, 2012 12:53 PM
Just sold the frbee style discs...but I have the ots discs.rinzler...flynn both black and white..pm on a price..thanks

digit
User

on Friday, July, 06, 2012 12:58 PM
Thanks. Red one wasn't one that I was pumped up about :P

But I also need other items.

Kevin Flynn 4" MOC
Clu's deluxe light cycle unopened
baton launcher unopenedabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

jediknight0
User

on Friday, July, 06, 2012 4:44 PM
Any chance you could either do an inventory or even a picture of your collection?
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

CastorGrid
User

on Saturday, July, 07, 2012 10:04 PM
Items are going fast....thanks to everyone that purchased so farabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

CastorGrid
User

on Monday, July, 09, 2012 3:41 PM
any other takers??...I still have lots of Tron items left....order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

CastorGrid
User

on Tuesday, July, 10, 2012 9:56 PM
Thanks to those that purchased items from me...I still have LOTS of cool tron items left....Like I said, think of anything and I probably have it...from air hogs Sam and Clu light cycles (remote control light cycle that rides along the wall)...Tron play set...Castor SDCC Exclusive Sector Disc, Limited Edition Hallmark Clu Ornament (lights up)..Deluxe figures, core figures, tron vehicles, die cast items, recognizer die cast carrier, rinzler and sam deluxe disc etc etc etc etc etc....Let me know..thanks

BanditTron
User

on Monday, July, 16, 2012 7:21 PM
Today I got in my Tron: Legacy Core Action Figure: CASTOR from CastorGrid.

I have to say that this one of the most outstanding transactions I have ever had on the net. The communication was well beyond anything expected. He called me to make sure that I was good with the exchange of money and product. Once the transaction was made he once again kept me up to date on him receiving funds and then all info when sending the item out.
The item came wrapped supurbly and in perfect condition as in the pics.
Thanks again CastorGrid. Luck to you in your ventures!

Anon 2.0
User

on Tuesday, July, 17, 2012 2:05 AM
I'm looking for the:

-- Deluxe (Light up and comes with the small stand) Rinzler Disc
-- Deluxe (Light up and comes with the small stand) Sam Disc
-- Three Man Light Jet (that you can put 3 figures in, NOT the die cast one).

I'd only be interested if they were still MOC/MISB.

Do you have those?on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

CastorGrid
User

on Tuesday, July, 17, 2012 2:37 AM
Anon 2.0 Wrote:I'm looking for the:

-- Deluxe (Light up and comes with the small stand) Rinzler Disc
-- Deluxe (Light up and comes with the small stand) Sam Disc
-- Three Man Light Jet (that you can put 3 figures in, NOT the die cast one).

I'd only be interested if they were still MOC/MISB.

Do you have those?

Yes..I have the deluxe Sam and Rinzler disc with tab still in place, and card in great condition...I do not have the 3 man jet anymore...please send me a PM if you would like to purchase...thanks

CastorGrid
User

on Tuesday, July, 17, 2012 2:42 AM
BanditTron Wrote:Today I got in my Tron: Legacy Core Action Figure: CASTOR from CastorGrid.

I have to say that this one of the most outstanding transactions I have ever had on the net. The communication was well beyond anything expected. He called me to make sure that I was good with the exchange of money and product. Once the transaction was made he once again kept me up to date on him receiving funds and then all info when sending the item out.
The item came wrapped supurbly and in perfect condition as in the pics.
Thanks again CastorGrid. Luck to you in your ventures!

thanks for the great reply on the transaction. I am reeallyy happy you are enjoying this figure and it went to a true tron fan. I appreciate the purchased as it helped get my website in production for my small business....Would like to see this figure graded...never seen one graded yet...thats what my plan for this figure when I had it...but again thanks Bandit!!

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, July, 17, 2012 6:10 AM
You never did reply to my PM. Die-cast light-runner w/ off-road wheels? It's the only one I need to complete my collection!

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

BYTEME
User

on Tuesday, July, 17, 2012 10:31 AM
I'm looking for a Kubrick orange lightcycle, Toys R US hero 3-pack and the pins and bits that were part of the Flynn Lives ARG.

CastorGrid
User

on Tuesday, July, 17, 2012 11:28 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:You never did reply to my PM. Die-cast light-runner w/ off-road wheels? It's the only one I need to complete my collection!

I am so sorry....yes I checked and I only have the regular die cast without the off road wheels....

CastorGrid
User

on Tuesday, July, 17, 2012 11:29 AM
BYTEME Wrote:I'm looking for a Kubrick orange lightcycle, Toys R US hero 3-pack and the pins and bits that were part of the Flynn Lives ARG.

I sold my whole Kubric sets....did not have the orange light cycle...no 3-pack hero or pins....sorry

CastorGrid
User

on Tuesday, July, 17, 2012 11:35 AM
I am wondering...is anyone interested in those Daft Punk Tron figures....I have a set but really dont see to much people talk about them....abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

CastorGrid
User

on Tuesday, July, 17, 2012 11:38 AM
Also...some Castor items I have is the Sector ID disc, and autographed Castor photo with Cert of Auth....both aquired at comic con....really nice items...ALSO I know this is a tron site...But I have the whole set of vintage re-released Star War Figures....just wanted to throw that out there....thanksabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Tron Collection For Sale