Collector 
 My Tron Collection...so far :)

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
clu.exe
User

on Friday, October, 19, 2012 11:34 AM
Here are some pics of my Tron collection when my friends came over to see. im the one sweating in a purple shirt at the end hehe sorry if my collection aint so numerous, it's quite hard to collect tron stuff in my country,basically had to ship everything

here's a photo i forgot to include, some media of tron wizard magazine tron issue and the official Tron Legacy magazine both covered by other magazines..

lots of my MOC stuff didnt make it in the photos but thats okay
feel free to comment and thanks for looking!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion'>

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

BanditTron
User

RE: My Tron Collection...so far :)

on Friday, October, 19, 2012 12:16 PM
You have tons of great pieces! A lot of which I'm jealous of!! lol

The display setup is great too! I love the way you used the figure card inserts for the Kevin and Rinzler. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

clu.exe
User

on Monday, October, 22, 2012 9:10 AM
BanditTron Wrote:You have tons of great pieces! A lot of which I'm jealous of!! lol

The display setup is great too! I love the way you used the figure card inserts for the Kevin and Rinzler.

Thanks bandittron! i did the same with sam in his lightcycle but my friend didnt take a picture of it. anyway what stuff did you wish you had in these pics? i got those stuff from the US and had them shipped here to the philippines, i guess itd be easier for you to get them there than me. hehe. although their prices would probably be bigger now.

oh and id love to at least touch one of those UD replica suits. T.T

and 88 views, thanks for viewing programs

BanditTron
User

on Monday, October, 22, 2012 12:35 PM
Pieces like the Elec. Quarterback, old Tron tabletop game, NECA rerelease figure, the T:L cologne in a tin are just some things that are on my list but haven't gotten yet.
I put some things in priority that I feel I need to acquire due to the price going up or if it's a limited production (ie UD suits) so other stuff keeps getting pushed back.

It's cool tho because of I got everything at once then I wouldn't have any fun trying to search for stuff!

clu.exe
User

on Monday, October, 22, 2012 1:33 PM
BanditTron Wrote:Pieces like the Elec. Quarterback, old Tron tabletop game, NECA rerelease figure, the T:L cologne in a tin are just some things that are on my list but haven't gotten yet.
I put some things in priority that I feel I need to acquire due to the price going up or if it's a limited production (ie UD suits) so other stuff keeps getting pushed back.

It's cool tho because of I got everything at once then I wouldn't have any fun trying to search for stuff!

well thats "the hunt" for ya man, it is really exciting. i guess that excitement we get makes up for our lack in, well, richie-richness. i mean, itd be ultra boring to easily get everything you want. and youd care less about it that way so, ya. Your UD jackets rock man!!! i read before you got 2. woah. haha. so im guessing you have a motorcycle to use that larger one for. thats just awesome man.

yea that perfume was surprisingly a gift from my mom! hehe. i got the coleco elec quarterback for 5 bucks from there and you really should get your hands on the tabletop game. both games are highly addictive. got the tabletop for a decent price to. anyway, hope there are more stuff coming. please uprising pleaseorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

gkarris
User

on Monday, November, 05, 2012 6:08 PM
Is that a Coleco Electronic QB?

My friend still has his from the day complete in box!

I had Mattel Baseball instead...

clu.exe
User

on Tuesday, November, 06, 2012 2:09 AM
gkarris Wrote:Is that a Coleco Electronic QB?

My friend still has his from the day complete in box!

I had Mattel Baseball instead...

ya that's it, beside the tron tabletop arcade. Very very fun. Did you get to play the one your friend has? it's very addictive. everyone who's tried mine, plays at least about 3 more times before returning it to me haha.

havent tried that baseball game. in fact havent played any other vintage electronic handhelds aside from mine.. no one here collects stuff like these or even just owns them anymore. not much people who value vintage here this side of the world...

clu.exe
User

on Tuesday, November, 06, 2012 2:42 AM
Added a pic that i missed heheorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

gkarris
User

on Tuesday, November, 06, 2012 4:06 PM
clu.exe Wrote:
ya that's it, beside the tron tabletop arcade. Very very fun. Did you get to play the one your friend has? it's very addictive. everyone who's tried mine, plays at least about 3 more times before returning it to me haha.

havent tried that baseball game. in fact havent played any other vintage electronic handhelds aside from mine.. no one here collects stuff like these or even just owns them anymore. not much people who value vintage here this side of the world...

Yes , played it back then and recently.

I had the Baseball, Subchase, and Battlestar Galactica - all still have working.

I got a loose Auto Race on eBay as I spent a lot of time at the local department store playing that as it was the first one out.

I got a few Complete In Box before the prices/demand shot up.

Check this cool site out:

http://www.handheldmuseum.com/
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

clu.exe
User

on Thursday, November, 08, 2012 10:26 AM
gkarris Wrote:
clu.exe Wrote:

Yes , played it back then and recently.

I had the Baseball, Subchase, and Battlestar Galactica - all still have working.

I got a loose Auto Race on eBay as I spent a lot of time at the local department store playing that as it was the first one out.

I got a few Complete In Box before the prices/demand shot up.

Check this cool site out:

http://www.handheldmuseum.com/

hey my electronic quarterback is here! haha great site thanks for the link, man!

KingJ.exe
User

on Thursday, November, 08, 2012 1:31 PM
Alas! The IRONY! I had a Coleco Electronic Quarterback I was given as a gift for Christmas (I think my parents picked it up at a thrift store) before I even knew what TRON was. Then, still before I knew TRON, I must have got rid of it. At least, I can't find it around. Curses!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

clu.exe
User

on Wednesday, November, 14, 2012 10:13 AM
KingJ.exe Wrote:Alas! The IRONY! I had a Coleco Electronic Quarterback I was given as a gift for Christmas (I think my parents picked it up at a thrift store) before I even knew what TRON was. Then, still before I knew TRON, I must have got rid of it. At least, I can't find it around. Curses!

ohhhh thats a bummer hahaha, got a couple stories like that too. just makes me wanna bang my head a lot of times..order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector