SCARS - PART TWO Episode

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
anonymouspunk89
User

RE: SCARS - PART TWO Episode

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 8:00 PM
LORD_Z3DD Wrote:
anonymouspunk89 Wrote:I just realized something, you guys remember the scene where Dyson is watching the Recognizer blow up and you can hear CLU giving a speech in the background? For some reason, as I listened to the speech, it reminded me of the one he was giving in Tron: Evolution as you're fighting in the Game Grid.
I had an uber geek moment for a sec. lol

I thought I was the only one that noticed that! I wish we could see Anon in Uprising, he's awesome.

Regarding the episode, I think it was awesome , not only was the fight sequence fantastic, but they finally explained how Tron survived his encounter with CLU and Dyson and the explanation wasn't just that CLU was too stupid to see that Tron wasn't dead .

By the way did anyone else thought that the way Dyson used his identity disc was awesome?
Yeah it would be pretty cool to see Anon in a flashback in Uprising, but even if he wouldn't I'm okay with it (If I want to see Anon again, I'll just replay Evolution.... I just might do that after I beat Tron 2.0.)
And yes Dyson's Light-Disc on a chain was awesome.
I also wonder if CLU is going to send any of his generals or any heavy hitters Tron and Beck's way since he now knows Tron is still kickin'.

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 8:27 PM
anonymouspunk89 Wrote:
I also wonder if CLU is going to send any of his generals or any heavy hitters Tron and Beck's way since he now knows Tron is still kickin'.

I think Tessler is the best heavy hitter CLU has, have you seen his arms? I think CLU is going to send even more troops to arigon to help Tessler take down Beck and Tron

By the way, seeing how you played Tron 2.0 I have to ask you ¿ Did you catch the Super lightcycle reference in episode 8 ( The reward)"?

anonymouspunk89
User

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 10:59 PM
LORD_Z3DD Wrote:
anonymouspunk89 Wrote:

I think Tessler is the best heavy hitter CLU has, have you seen his arms? I think CLU is going to send even more troops to arigon to help Tessler take down Beck and Tron

By the way, seeing how you played Tron 2.0 I have to ask you ¿ Did you catch the Super lightcycle reference in episode 8 ( The reward)"?
I'm ashamed to say I think I missed it.
btw, love your username.

BanditTron
User

on Monday, November, 05, 2012 12:01 PM
KingJ.exe Wrote:The light chain on his disc was way cool. I'd love to see other characters use equipment like that.

It was cool indeed!

One of the first things that came to mind, for me, was merchandising...I could see a bunch of Identity Disc yo-yo's that light-up (of course) in Uprising packaging. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

renderinfo2
User

on Tuesday, November, 06, 2012 11:19 AM
This episode was way cool.

What is really SCARY is I just came back from Disney Village in Orlando over the weekend. The amount of Tron Uprising merchandise in the entire Disney Village is ZERO. They have an "Art of Disney" store that is way cool. The amount of Tron ANYTHING is ZERO. They have a "Disney Pin Collectible Trader" store, and they have a single Pin with the word TRON on it out of 1000's of pins. They have TWO toy stores, a Lego store and a massive Disney store, and the amount of Tron toys is ZERO.

Disney, this is really scary! Disney just purchased Lucas Film, and every single store had Star Wars merchandise, including Art of Disney, Lego and every Disney store.

Scars II was excellent! I was really hoping for some Tron Uprising stuff anywhere to give as XMas presents. I'd love to get my hands on the Uprising Lightcycle, as it's pretty close to the middle ground between the 786 and the Legacy Lightcycle. Also, those very cool metallic lightcycles (exact replicas of the 786 but all CHROME) at the beginning of Scars I would be so cool to get a hold of...

KingJ.exe
User

on Tuesday, November, 06, 2012 4:13 PM
Really, the big push for Tron merch came when Legacy opened, and they kinda disappeared after that. Why, I dunno. I went to Disneyland in 2011 and was hard pressed to find tron stuff outside of elecTRONica.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

Pilgrim1099
User

on Tuesday, November, 06, 2012 5:26 PM
I saw Scars Part II and enjoyed that episode. In fact, I was RIGHT that CLU is about to come into center stage.

I CALLED IT!!

Finally, we get to witness the power of CLU FU!

Murdock.dat
User

on Wednesday, November, 07, 2012 12:06 PM
I just realized that with this episode we've all missed the answer to a question that hasn't been asked yet (ttbomk), but here it is anyway:

If CLU captured Tron and repurposed him into Rinzler, why not keep his name as Tron? Dyson was rectified into Dyson, so why not Tron into Tron??

The answer comes at the end of the episode when CLU says "Good... Let's keep it that way."

EDIT:

Did anyone else notice that Cyrus is one of the Black Guards standing outside while Dyson is slicing away at Tron??

"On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy."

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, November, 07, 2012 2:42 PM
Murdock.dat Wrote:I just realized that with this episode we've all missed the answer to a question that hasn't been asked yet (ttbomk), but here it is anyway:

If CLU captured Tron and repurposed him into Rinzler, why not keep his name as Tron? Dyson was rectified into Dyson, so why not Tron into Tron??

I don't think Dyson was really repurposed/rectified at all. I think he joined Clu of his own free will. Not that I blame him, not after the way Flynn treated him.

Murdock.dat Wrote:The answer comes at the end of the episode when CLU says "Good... Let's keep it that way."

I don't think that has anything to do with it yet. I think the "Let's keep it that way," is to keep people from joining the revolution. A Tron-imposter won't inspire as much patriotism as the real one.

Murdock.dat Wrote:EDIT:

Did anyone else notice that Cyrus is one of the Black Guards standing outside while Dyson is slicing away at Tron??

Yeah, that one was fairly obvious to me.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Wednesday, November, 07, 2012 4:38 PM
Wait a minute.

Was'nt Tron supposed to get Dyson's disc? I thought I saw him take it with him but then, when Dyson returns to CLU, he already has one with him. What the hell? I believe CLU will send Dyson back there but this time to rattle more cages.

Even CLU's man failed to quell the 'Renegade' problem, he gained the most valuable information and that is Tron's existence. In a way, Tron just made a big mistake in revealing his hand to CLU that early when he's trying to train Beck as the next Tron.

The other thing is that when Dyson's face got smashed up in the flashback scene, my big question was WHO threw the disc to kill the first program in the crowd? That IS the mystery here. WHO set this up to be a failure between the ISOs and Programs. It was'nt CLU, for sure. Was it one of Dyson's men? It can't be. This is something the writers need to address. WHO was the mystery provocateur in the riot?

I've a feeling that Tron and Dyson will fight one more time but he will be Rinzler, taking Dyson's place. It's obvious what's going to happen. CLU is right now scheming how to capture and bring Tron to his side, like one big game of chess.

All of a sudden, it's now a game of cat and mouse. For real. Beck's training wheels are going off.

And also Cyrus, the Black Guard. Where is he now? Did he help build Tron's secret hideout? Did he provide the fake identity of Rinzler so Tron could get around (I suspect Castor has a hand in this)? I'm wondering if Cyrus is working for Flynn or Castor in the underground movement? How can the System Admin such as CLU be so blind to things like this?

And we just might get to SEE the appearance of "God". I mean, Kevin Flynn.

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Wednesday, November, 07, 2012 5:29 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:

And also Cyrus, the Black Guard. Where is he now? Did he help build Tron's secret hideout? Did he provide the fake identity of Rinzler so Tron could get around (I suspect Castor has a hand in this)? I'm wondering if Cyrus is working for Flynn or Castor in the underground movement? How can the System Admin such as CLU be so blind to things like this?

Miley Cyrus Isn't a Black Guard, he is a sentry.

And seeing how we haven't seen him in the present day, i've got the bad feeling he got derezzed to allow tron to escape.

Daft Tron
User

on Wednesday, November, 07, 2012 5:58 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:Wait a minute.

Was'nt Tron supposed to get Dyson's disc? I thought I saw him take it with him but then, when Dyson returns to CLU, he already has one with him. What the hell? I believe CLU will send Dyson back there but this time to rattle more cages.

Even CLU's man failed to quell the 'Renegade' problem, he gained the most valuable information and that is Tron's existence. In a way, Tron just made a big mistake in revealing his hand to CLU that early when he's trying to train Beck as the next Tron.

The other thing is that when Dyson's face got smashed up in the flashback scene, my big question was WHO threw the disc to kill the first program in the crowd? That IS the mystery here. WHO set this up to be a failure between the ISOs and Programs. It was'nt CLU, for sure. Was it one of Dyson's men? It can't be. This is something the writers need to address. WHO was the mystery provocateur in the riot?

I've a feeling that Tron and Dyson will fight one more time but he will be Rinzler, taking Dyson's place. It's obvious what's going to happen. CLU is right now scheming how to capture and bring Tron to his side, like one big game of chess.

All of a sudden, it's now a game of cat and mouse. For real. Beck's training wheels are going off.

And we just might get to SEE the appearance of "God". I mean, Kevin Flynn.

So far you're the only one whom's asked some good questions

BanditTron
User

on Wednesday, November, 07, 2012 11:21 PM

Pilgrim1099 Wrote:Wait a minute.

TRON was never after Dyson's disc. That was what Beck thought would be a good way to get the info that TRON wanted out of Dyson.( which he really didn't want any info, just revenge)
In the fight at the end, TRON drops Dyson's disc to grab him by the neck for the kill strike. After Dyson gets over the encounter he most likely reclaims his disc before leaving Argon.

As for the program who tossed the disc, I think it was CLU. What other program, at the time had the gall to go against the Creator and TRON? Sure it could be one of CLU's first lackeys maybe but CLU is a "hands on" kind of program.

Something else I was thinking about today concerned the end of the episode where we see a fantastic new city landscape with CLU's headquarters or fortress, if you prefer. This doesn't look like Tron City so what part of the Grid could this be?
Also, the room that CLU is standing in when Dyson tells him about TRON looks to have a wire frame holo map of Argon on the floor as CLU looks it over. I can only guess that it's Argon as I could make out Abel's Garage in one scene. What plans does CLU have for Argon, I wonder?

Pilgrim1099
User

on Friday, November, 09, 2012 8:01 PM
Okay.

Where ARE the new episodes after Scars 1 and 2?!?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Friday, November, 09, 2012 8:15 PM
The next episode is "We Both Know How this Ends" -- and will air on 11/16.

- Jay

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

Pilgrim1099
User

on Friday, November, 09, 2012 8:27 PM
WorldOutWest Wrote:The next episode is "We Both Know How this Ends" -- and will air on 11/16.

- Jay

Next week!? Wow. I can't wait. That episode title sounds like a line CLU would say, with a smirk on his face. But I'm sure there are more after this one.

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, November, 09, 2012 8:28 PM
WorldOutWest Wrote:The next episode is "We Both Know How this Ends" -- and will air on 11/16.

- Jay

I thought there was an episode called Grounded that was supposed to air today. I'm really confused now.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Friday, November, 09, 2012 8:30 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:

- Jay

Next week!? Wow. I can't wait. That episode title sounds like a line CLU would say, with a smirk on his face. But I'm sure there are more after this one.

Definitely more after this one : )

- Jay

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, November, 09, 2012 8:42 PM
I wonder if Zed will ever get up the courage to ask Mara out. Maybe Beck will give him a push.

Tron Lives!

GuitarDinger
User

on Friday, November, 09, 2012 9:56 PM
Where's the schedule?on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
  SCARS - PART TWO Episode