TRON: UPRISING 
 Grounded

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
ShadowSpark
User

RE: Grounded

on Wednesday, December, 05, 2012 5:49 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:However, was it really Able in that motorcycle that saved Beck? It's either him or someone else, and I THINK I know who it is and it goes all the way back to one of the earlier episodes .

SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
You think it was Cutler? I don't. I think it was Able.
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Wednesday, December, 05, 2012 10:11 PM
Shadow,

I THINK it's NOT who you suggested. I think it's someone else we've seen before.

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, December, 05, 2012 10:40 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:Shadow,

I THINK it's NOT who you suggested. I think it's someone else we've seen before.

I'm Spark. Shadow is ShadowDragon1.

And if it's not Cutler, who do you think it is?

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Wednesday, December, 05, 2012 10:44 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:Shadow,

I'm Spark. Shadow is ShadowDragon1.

And if it's not Cutler, who do you think it is?

Spark then. My mind's frazzled from fencing tonight :P

Sagitta
User

on Wednesday, December, 05, 2012 11:25 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:Okay, so it appears Able KNOWS now. The big question is how did he figure him out? I suspect he followed him or had someone spy on him. BUT, my gut feeling is that Able is part of the. . .Resistance.

He seemed to indicate he knew for awhile. Possibly shortly after Beck first started his moonlighting hours as the Renegade. Beck's life and work noticeably took a 180 turn that his employer and friends were aware of. There was also many incidents were the Renegade was present and Beck was not. While Zed joked with Beck about the possibility of being the guy, Able either "connected the dots" or perhaps knows who would be helping Beck in his training. We already know Able knew Flynn himself. Why not...

Pilgrim1099 Wrote:However, was it really Able in that motorcycle that saved Beck? It's either him or someone else, and I THINK I know who it is and it goes all the way back to one of the earlier episodes .

Loved the cyclist coming to the rescue. It could be someone else...but sounded like Able was more or less making light of the matter. (as if to say: "Who me?" with a broken halo positioned over his head)..not to mention had the idea that if he couldn't protect Beck from grounding him...he'd at least make sure he wasn't killed by aiding him.

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

KingJ.exe
User

on Thursday, December, 06, 2012 1:12 AM
I distinctly noticed that they pulled the same thing they did in IDENTITY, when Tron doesn't confirm that CLU was the friend that betrayed him that he was referring to, and simply went on. We later learned that it was Dyson. Beck jumped to the conclusion that it was Able on the bike, but Able didn't come right out and say it, leaving us to assume it was Able, the same way we were led to assume the friend Tron was talking about was CLU.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

budleighsalterton
User

on Tuesday, December, 11, 2012 5:03 PM
I'm confused about why Mara and Zed aren't fugitives in this episode. I went back and watched 'The Reward' to see if I missed an explanation after they escape with Beck, then I noticed a part where Paige encounters Mara and Zed and asks 'who are you? what are you doing here?' So now I have a theory that maybe parts of these episodes aren't airing in the order intended.

I'm hoping I'm wrong and you guys will tell it to me straight! Can't wait!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Sagitta
User

on Tuesday, December, 11, 2012 8:53 PM
KingJ.exe Wrote: Beck jumped to the conclusion that it was Able on the bike, but Able didn't come right out and say it, leaving us to assume it was Able, the same way we were led to assume the friend Tron was talking about was CLU.

Now that you mention it....have to wonder if the writers plan a new twist...as in the guy on the bike that helped Beck had actually been Cyrus.

budleighsalterton Wrote:I'm confused about why Mara and Zed aren't fugitives in this episode. I went back and watched 'The Reward' to see if I missed an explanation after they escape with Beck, then I noticed a part where Paige encounters Mara and Zed and asks 'who are you? what are you doing here?' So now I have a theory that maybe parts of these episodes aren't airing in the order intended.

I'm hoping I'm wrong and you guys will tell it to me straight! Can't wait!

Pavel apparently recognized the two mechanics as workers from Able's garage. Also, Zed was a candidate for the anti-Renegade taskforce that was being put together in the earlier episodes. (The same one Bartik & Hopper are a part of.)

Paige also had past dealings with them. It could have merely been the timing of when she ran into Zed & Mara. Bartick had just been arrested as the renegade which threw Paige off for a loop. Then the mechanics come running up to her telling her they have proof Bartik was innocent.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

budleighsalterton
User

on Tuesday, December, 11, 2012 9:46 PM
Wouldn't Gen. Tesler want them caught after escaping with the renegade? Bartick too?

KingJ.exe
User

on Tuesday, December, 11, 2012 11:52 PM
First, it was Hopper who was accused. Second, he has no charges to bring against them anymore. Hopper was proved innocent, and Zed and Mara's crime was insisting that he was innocent. I don't think Tessler would want to hunt them down for escaping, since it would just draw more attention to his mistake, and especially when Hopper tried to apprehend the Renegade after being rescued.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

Sagitta
User

on Wednesday, December, 12, 2012 2:15 AM
KingJ.exe Wrote:First, it was Hopper who was accused. Second, he has no charges to bring against them anymore. Hopper was proved innocent, and Zed and Mara's crime was insisting that he was innocent. I don't think Tessler would want to hunt them down for escaping, since it would just draw more attention to his mistake, and especially when Hopper tried to apprehend the Renegade after being rescued.

Mybad. Always get those two guys' names confused.

One of the other reasons Mara and Zed may have been originally "tossed to the lions" with Hopper so to speak was that she accidentally touched the general's chest when trying to make her case. Tessler was beyond listening to even Paige's plea's after this occurred.

Something about peasants in the audiance of kings?

budleighsalterton
User

on Wednesday, December, 12, 2012 8:24 AM
Thank You, it makes sense to me now. With the appearance of the Beck, all others automatically became innocent even if he scuttled them away.

I sure hope they pick up a second season of this story soon. Thanks again.

renderinfo2
User

on Wednesday, December, 12, 2012 9:16 AM
budleighsalterton Wrote:...So now I have a theory that maybe parts of these episodes aren't airing in the order intended...
I actually agree with you, because if you look carefully at the recap at the beginning of each episode, Episode 10 shows scenes that come from Episode 11. I'll have to dig up the specifics, but I actually watched Episode 11 before 10, so I thought it was odd that Episode 10 showed a scene from Episode 11...

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Grounded