Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 waitaminutewaitaminutewaitaminute....Re: "new" "episodes"?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Moses613
User

on Saturday, November, 24, 2012 7:32 PM
Um,l okay, can we talk here for a minute? Okay, the first actual episode of T:U was available on both Disney as well as Youtube, and I mean in it's ENTIRETY on YT, and with Disney's blessing. It's also the only episode of the series available on YT. Having only seen that one so far, last night I watched the latest episode on the Disney website. Apparently, on the web site, they broke just about every major scene in the original episode (Beck's Beginning) into parts which have to be watched seperately, then called them "episodes" in themselves. Um, they are NOT episodes at all but one big show chopped into little tiny pieces.

This leaves me to wonder just how many real episodes there are. Then I went to watch that one last night, there was a sort of recap of the previous episode where Tron is seriously training Beck. Looked pretty good, too. Wish I had seen it. The recap done, it went on to the rest of the show which was about Beck's disc getting stolen and possibly compromising his identity as a renegade. Fair enough.

Only.......I couldn't go back and watch that previous one where Tron trains Beck. It wasn't available. I mean, Are there even more than just that one I've missed? There being no way to watch such back-episodes, well, I thusly don't know. Just what do they-vs.most of us-count as an episode? WTF? End of line

Oh yeah, and I really dig how they called the train the Light Rail. Man I lOVE that kind of thing about Tron!

KingJ.exe
User

RE: waitaminutewaitaminutewaitaminute....Re: "new" "episodes"?

on Saturday, November, 24, 2012 8:23 PM
According to iTunes, Beck's Beginning is one episode. With the rest, there's a total of 10 episodes. I don't think Disney would count BB as ten episodes, then there'd be 19 already. There's only supposed to be 18 in the first season, with season two hopefully being green
It soon.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING