Other Sectors 
 Saints Row the Third plus 6 more games for about $6 on Steam

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, November, 29, 2012 7:04 PM

Just a heads-up: you can get Saints Row the Third, Metro 2033, Darksiders (not Darksiders II), Red Faction: Armageddon, and three Company of Heroes games for as little as $6 right now. They're part of the Humble THQ Bundle.

That's insanely cheap for all those games. The Humble Bundle is a "pay what you want" deal, but you have to pay more than the average to get Saints Row. If you don't want Saints Row, then you can pay as little as $1.

The sale lasts for two weeks. If you're interested in Saints Row, it would be best to grab the bundle ASAP before the average donation rises higher and you have to pay more later.

The main reason I'm mentioning this, aside from Saints Row being a great game period, is that it features a Tron-like area that should be fun to mess around in. That's part of the reason I jumped on this deal.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

TRON.dll
User

RE: Saints Row the Third plus 6 more games for about $6 on Steam

on Friday, November, 30, 2012 2:05 AM
Thanks for pointing this out! I'd like to mention, though, that all of the games except for Saints Row the Third are bundled up in one key, so if you were thinking about maybe giving a friend Company of Heroes, but keeping Metro 2033, think again. Saints Row the Third is provided as its own key, though, so you could keep everything else and give a friend Saints Row the Third, or vice versa.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors