TRON: UPRISING 
 WE BOTH KNOW HOW THIS ENDS - TRON: UPRISING Episode

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Sunday, December, 02, 2012 12:02 AM
This forum topic is for discussing the TRON: UPRISING episode: WE BOTH KNOW HOW THIS ENDS.

Let the discussion begin!

- Jay
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

ShadowSpark
User

RE: WE BOTH KNOW HOW THIS ENDS - TRON: UPRISING Episode

on Sunday, December, 02, 2012 12:20 AM
Watching it and just noticed a certain detail:

SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
Am I seeing things, or is that Yori's outfit in this Tron Uprising Screenshot: http://oi49.tinypic.com/2i6j3t4.jpg

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, December, 02, 2012 12:42 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:Watching it and just noticed a certain detail:

Am I seeing things, or is that Yori's outfit in this Tron Uprising Screenshot: http://oi49.tinypic.com/2i6j3t4.jpg

I think it is, kind of hard to tell due to the quality. When the episode is available in HD we'll probably be able to get a better view of it.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, December, 02, 2012 1:11 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:

I think it is, kind of hard to tell due to the quality. When the episode is available in HD we'll probably be able to get a better view of it.

I was looking at the upper-chest/neck circuitry in particular. It certainly looks like Yori's symbol to me.
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Sunday, December, 02, 2012 4:20 PM

So....is she running around naked in this new grid?

Pilgrim1099
User

on Sunday, December, 02, 2012 4:22 PM
That episode better be on iTunes or I'm gonna derez Disney!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, December, 02, 2012 10:50 PM
LORD_Z3DD Wrote:

So....is she running around naked in this new grid?

Um.....My guess would be that she either got a new outfit, or she has something to do with Able's line: "I won't watch him[Beck] become another one of your mistakes."

Pilgrim1099 Wrote:That episode better be on iTunes or I'm gonna derez Disney!

It will be. Since it will be playing next week on X D - according to my tv guide - it will probably show up on iTunes then.

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, December, 03, 2012 1:25 AM
pratorius Wrote:where did you watch it. the episode shown was GROUNDED. WE BOTH KNOW HOW THIS ENDS is next week. i know because they are both already on ON DEMAND.

I watched them both here: http://www.animeflavor.com/node/37628

Tron Lives!

spacedinosaurblue
User

on Wednesday, December, 05, 2012 12:00 AM
Having watched this episode I find it very interesting. A few spoilered thoughts.

Abel seems to have no faith that Tron will accomplish anything. He's down to earth, so must have good reason for suspecting Tron. I wonder what past mistakes Tron has made? It would be a dark twist if Beck is not Tron's first mentee, and the previous ones are all dead/derezzed.

The show by its nature has a dark overtone because, ironically enough, we all know how this ends. Tron is rectified, Beck and his friends missing, dead, or deactivated in some way. This episode is the first one in which the show, in-universe, casts doubt on Tron's motives, his competency, and the ultimate outcome of the uprising. It makes me wonder how far the show is willing to go in order to serve quality writing.

BanditTron
User

on Monday, December, 10, 2012 5:06 AM
I'm downloading it from the Playstation Store right now. Looking forward to watching it then coming back here to FINALLY read through the spoilers in this thread. Haha

Pilgrim1099
User

on Monday, December, 10, 2012 10:41 AM
Okay, I keep forgetting how to put in a spoiler free text block. How does one do it? Did this forum used to have an icon button to include it?

oh, wait. Nevermind
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

J
User

on Monday, December, 10, 2012 11:58 AM
spacedinosaurblue Wrote:Having watched this episode I find it very interesting. A few spoilered thoughts.

Abel seems to have no faith that Tron will accomplish anything. He's down to earth, so must have good reason for suspecting Tron. I wonder what past mistakes Tron has made? It would be a dark twist if Beck is not Tron's first mentee, and the previous ones are all dead/derezzed.

The show by its nature has a dark overtone because, ironically enough, we all know how this ends. Tron is rectified, Beck and his friends missing, dead, or deactivated in some way. This episode is the first one in which the show, in-universe, casts doubt on Tron's motives, his competency, and the ultimate outcome of the uprising. It makes me wonder how far the show is willing to go in order to serve quality writing.

I'll see that and answer it. No spoilers:

Beck isn't, not by a longshot. If anything, he's Tron's fourth apprentice - at least! Think about it:

Anon - Did some amazing things during his short runtime, like stopping the Abraxas virus and getting Quorra to safety, but got himself good and dead...

Jalen - Was the champion of Battle Grids (if I remember how they handled Battle Grids in canon), received training so that he could pretty much be Tron's Iso counterpart, and was turned into Abraxas.

Dyson - Almost forgot this one, but that smug jerk was his Lancer, right hand man, and another likely apprentice. And to call the way this turned out "ugly" is understating things.

And if, in any way, Tron had trained Ram? Yeah. That just makes it much, much worse. Given that, his harshness and Batman-on-a-bad-day behavior towards Beck has an additional justification.

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

BanditTron
User

on Monday, December, 10, 2012 1:47 PM
Fantastic Episode!

First of all....FINALLY we get to see Grid Bugs in action. Definitely not a situation I would want to be in.

I agree with J on the possibility of TRON's track record with trainee's being less than stellar and we might even see more expansion on this in some later episodes, I hope.

As for the outfit in Able's office....its pretty darn close, but what does it mean? Is it just another "artifact" from the old Grid?
Here's a comparison shot I put together.

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, December, 10, 2012 1:56 PM
BanditTron Wrote:Fantastic Episode!

First of all....FINALLY we get to see Grid Bugs in action. Definitely not a situation I would want to be in.

Me neither.

BanditTron Wrote:I agree with J on the possibility of TRON's track record with trainee's being less than stellar and we might even see more expansion on this in some later episodes, I hope.

I expect this might be part of the 'shocking secret' that Beck's supposed to discover in the next episode. Guess we'll see in a week.

At least Beck doesn't have to scramble to come up with reasons to explain his absences from the garage. At least, not to Able. He still has to find a way to explain it to Mara and Zed. You think Mara will be the next person to find out Beck's secret?

BanditTron Wrote:As for the outfit in Able's office....its pretty darn close, but what does it mean? Is it just another "artifact" from the old Grid?
Here's a comparison shot I put together.

Hah! I win! Was I the first person to pick that up?
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

KingJ.exe
User

on Monday, December, 10, 2012 3:06 PM
I remember reading in a synopsis for a future episode somewhere that Beck stops a group of programs tagging the grid with "TRON LIVES" and invites them to join the Uprising, only to discover Mara is one of them. I'm rather excited for that ep. We all knew it was coming, now it's happening.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

Pilgrim1099
User

on Monday, December, 10, 2012 7:30 PM

Okay, here's my thought but spoilers beware:

It was obvious that Able, as an old program, would know of Tron in the early days. However, I'm bothered about the episode where Able drives so far to have a 5-10 minute conversation and have quick battle with grid bugs. That was stupid of the writers to do that. Why did they waste so much story time with the garage when it should all be about Able travelling and having a big talk with Tron that should last about 15 minutes, then fight out the grid bugs as they attempt to escape.

They could've had Able say he was leaving for the day and return the next and leave Beck out of the story. Compressing two side stories in one episode lasting 30 mins or less is not a wise thing to do.

I think the strength of the episodes is dependant on WHO is being assigned to write it. Not all the writers are doing all the episodes. It appears they're taking turns as in "You do this ep, I do this ep, you do this, etc".

If Able is providing Tron with the rechargers, then he would've known where his secret lair is located at. I'll bet that he was one of the programs responsible for designing/constructing his secret base. Why drive all the way out when he could've gone straight to his place?

Oh, and that Yori easter egg? Why the hell is that uniform in there? Yori NEVER crossed over to Kevin's server. She was always an ENCOM program until of course, Lora left the company. Did Abel know her? OR was it a memorandum for Abel to remember life in the old server in ENCOM?
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Sso02V
User

on Monday, December, 10, 2012 7:52 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
Why drive all the way out when he could've gone straight to his place?
Because then he would have left a trail straight to Tron's secret hideout.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Monday, December, 10, 2012 8:07 PM
Well, consider this. If Able knew of Tron in the early days, then he would be smart enough NOT to leave a trail. Think about it. If the guy in the bike that saved Beck's a$$ is Abel in the last episode without getting detected, then he must be that good enough to be sneaky. He and Tron have a history. Look at Beck, he travels straight to Tron's HQ with his bike. We're looking at two different routes that Beck and Able took.

Now leaving a beacon in the outdoors like that with Recognizers patrolling the area is stupidity. The Red programs are going to get suspicious and say "Hey, what's that going on down there?". They'll record it and send a live feed to Pavel or Tesler. It glows and attracts attention. Not only that, the Grid Bugs are out there too, did'nt CLU get rid of them all like he said he was going to?

And lastly, did Able just figure it out on his own or did he get information about Beck being the Renegade? He should've told Beck straight out that he knows of Tron and that he's gonna go there and talk with him.

And we have'nt seen the last of Dyson. I'm thinking that Dyson was Tron's old protege along with maybe Anon. Not sure about Jalen as another poster here mentioned. Dyson? Definitely. He was the apprentice gone 'bad'. Dyson has tracking abilities that Tron does'nt have, yet. But when he became Rinzler, we saw how he did that in Legacy. It's like an added perk that Clu gave him.

I'm willing to bet that Clu and Dyson are scheming how to get to Tron, or maybe find a way to corrupt Beck. They may take out Abel so that he can't provide the rechargers to Tron. Dyson is smart enough to figure out Tron's limitations.
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

KingJ.exe
User

on Tuesday, December, 11, 2012 12:23 AM
Not extremely impressed with this episode. It was okay, the conflict was good, and the tanks were cool. I enjoyed seeing the gridbug swarm, but it seemed kinda like an excuse to put a fight and explosion in every episode. But the Renegade and the main plot take a back burner except for Abel's short conversation with Tron.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

J
User

Yori's fate (was Uprising: We both know...)

on Tuesday, December, 11, 2012 1:53 AM
Pilgrim - about that outfit...we've never heard about Yori's fate. No mention of her in the ARG, Betrayal, Evolution, Legacy, nothing. This is why fanfic writers like myself have a gold mine with her.

1) Scenario 1: Never leaves Encom server/goes with Lora to DC

Well, this continues the "like User, like Program" thing that the Bradleys have with their Programs. Lora's in one "system," Alan's in another. They still seem to make it work if the ARG is anything to go on. Of course, that still makes it anyone's guess if she's alive, or aged and "died" while her husband stayed young on the Grid (albeit, in a way that would have horrified her). If she is alive, but never encountered the Grid? Well, I doubt she'll take the whole Rinzler news well.

2) Scenario 2: De-Rezzed into the fridge

This is the go-to scenario for a lot of fic writers, especially anyone trying to pull slash. It's reasonable. Judging from her little stunts fighting against Master Control, she probably wouldn't take Clu's bullshit either. Hell, she might be even LESS inclined because of that whole residual memory Programs inherit from their Users (there has been some seriously NASTY Clu/Yori "one-sided-attraction" that plays this card)

So, she ends up on Clu's shortlist of "Programs to de-rez" for about a dozen reasons. More often than not, the scenario ends with "Rinzler, kill her;" an EPIC level Kick the Dog for Clu (that's perfectly in character), and even more angst fodder for when Tron comes to his senses.

3) Hides/Survives

This one is also pretty common. Ryder uses it. Dawning Star uses it, Kat's used it, I use it. She's fighting for or working with the Resistance, somewhere under the radar. She keeps a low profile (or an alias), folks either forget about her or assume she's dead. But she's still fighting the good fight for the Users and/or her fallen husband. The end result of this is usually a bittersweet reunion with an uncertain future.

The stuff leaning towards this is Word of God (from Kosinski) saying she's alive and well. Plus, there's all the publicity stuff Morgan's been doing as of late. Disney probably wouldn't want her doing all those cons if they were going to ignore her characters or shove them into the fridge. Furthermore, when they inherited LucasArts? Well, that company has a pretty bad track record with women; see Padme, Jedi Exile, and Mara Jade's end. They might not want or NEED another sexism controversy because they're on some seriously shaky ground. Plus, the fridge is full; Radia and Jordan are already shoved in there.

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING