TRON: UPRISING 
 What happened to Uprising?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
DV8ER
User

on Thursday, December, 13, 2012 10:06 PM
Anyone have any idea what happened to Uprising? I've not seen any new episodes show up lately. I'm suffering from withdrawals and am irritated that Uprising was supposed to return early December according to a post I read on-line, here it is almost the middle of December already and no new episodes.

What gives?

Rinzler2010
User

RE: What happened to Uprising?

on Thursday, December, 13, 2012 10:55 PM
There have been 2 new episodes released since the start of the month and are online and they are making more to finish the season out 7 more to be exact. go to www.watchcartoononline.com and check out Grounded and We Both Know How This Ends

DV8ER
User

on Friday, December, 14, 2012 12:37 AM
Rinzler2010 Wrote:There have been 2 new episodes released since the start of the month and are online and they are making more to finish the season out 7 more to be exact. go to www.watchcartoononline.com and check out Grounded and We Both Know How This Ends

I'm waiting for Stranger. I'm not sure why it's been so long since the last episodes. I have Comcast:

Ep10 We Both Know How This Ends 11/16/12
Ep11 Grounded 11/22/12

These aired in November. I was under the impression that "Stranger" would be on December 3rd, but so far nothing. Just anxious for new episodes.

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, December, 14, 2012 2:57 AM
New episodes air Sunday nights at 12 midnight ET/11PM CT on Disney X D.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

BanditTron
User

on Friday, December, 14, 2012 6:53 AM
New episodes only count as "Aired" when they are first shown on Disney X D. The On Demand airings do not count as the official release or air date.

renderinfo2
User

on Friday, December, 14, 2012 8:55 AM
BanditTron Wrote:New episodes only count as "Aired" when they are first shown on Disney X D. The On Demand airings do not count as the official release or air date.
Technically, you are right, but ever sinced I missed a DVR setting of an episode because they kept changing the time/date, I haven't relied on "airings" anymore. The last 3 episodes I've been able to catch even before they were "officially aired". I'm strictly on on-demand first, then on-line if I can't find it on-demand. I've totally given up on trying to DVR it, even though it's "supposed" to be Monday morning midnight...

It's sad that Uprising has "come to this", where people like me don't even try to catch it "live" on Disney X D. They've just so totally fubar-ed the showtimes it's just not worth the effort anymore...

KingJ.exe
User

on Friday, December, 14, 2012 2:28 PM
I'm pretty sure (I think) that they (maybe) will be keeping this showtime consistent (I hope). However, I think it's pretty silly that they keep it tucked away on Disney X D, when they would almost be guaranteed bigger ratings on Disney Channel or ABC. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

R3N3GAD3
User

on Friday, December, 21, 2012 8:21 AM
It just make me so sad... Here is a great show with a lot of potential.... and they keep messing with it... how are people supposed to be devoted and generate interest... if you cant find it..... I really like my son like sit but I will be dammed if we can make a production out of watching... I have been reduced to itunes.... Not the end I would have hoped for...

DV8ER
User

on Friday, December, 21, 2012 8:44 AM
R3N3GAD3 Wrote:It just make me so sad... Here is a great show with a lot of potential.... and they keep messing with it... how are people supposed to be devoted and generate interest... if you cant find it..... I really like my son like sit but I will be dammed if we can make a production out of watching... I have been reduced to itunes.... Not the end I would have hoped for...
I couldn't agree more. Both my son and daughter love it, but we now have to wait until it's released on on-demand due to the time it airs. Now my son watches it ASAP (Which is usually sooner than I can get to it) without me, when previously this was actually a fun thing to do together.

I wish Disney would pull their heads out of their A!!s and treat the show with the respect it deserves.

Anyway, "The Stranger" finally aired and was an awesome episode. I liked the stranger scenes, the "prison" he was in had a real Tron 82 feel to it and I loved it.

I can't wait, we have 6 more episodes, but beyond that I have a feeling the show is being canceled as Charlie Bean posted: "Bad news for Tron: Uprising" on his twitter account recently. I'm taking a guess, but I'm almost sure that's the bad news, no season two.

KingJ.exe
User

on Friday, December, 21, 2012 9:05 AM
DV8ER Wrote:
R3N3GAD3 Wrote:It just make me so sad... Here is a great show with a lot of potential.... and they keep messing with it... how are people supposed to be devoted and generate interest... if you cant find it..... I really like my son like sit but I will be dammed if we can make a production out of watching... I have been reduced to itunes.... Not the end I would have hoped for...
I couldn't agree more. Both my son and daughter love it, but we now have to wait until it's released on on-demand due to the time it airs. Now my son watches it ASAP (Which is usually sooner than I can get to it) without me, when previously this was actually a fun thing to do together.

I wish Disney would pull their heads out of their A!!s and treat the show with the respect it deserves.

Anyway, "The Stranger" finally aired and was an awesome episode. I liked the stranger scenes, the "prison" he was in had a real Tron 82 feel to it and I loved it.

I can't wait, we have 6 more episodes, but beyond that I have a feeling the show is being canceled as Charlie Bean posted: "Bad news for Tron: Uprising" on his twitter account recently. I'm taking a guess, but I'm almost sure that's the bad news, no season two.

I just looked at his recent tweets, and saw nothing of the sort. Take hope program!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

ISOlatedThinker
User

on Friday, December, 21, 2012 1:18 PM
DV8ER Wrote:

Yeah, I really wish Disney would treat the show better.. They put it on Disney X-D, move it to a midnight slot, and then "big surprise" act like it's not doing well..

DV8ER
User

on Sunday, December, 23, 2012 12:32 PM
KingJ.exe Wrote:
DV8ER Wrote:

..snip..

I just looked at his recent tweets, and saw nothing of the sort. Take hope program!

I will take hope! I Love the entire Tron franchise and Uprising is for sure in that group. I wish for the best for everyone involved in the franchise so that we can see more more more!!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING