TRON: LEGACY 
 How did they pee during the shooting?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Moses613
User

How did they pee during the shooting?

on Saturday, December, 15, 2012 4:27 PM
The suits worn by Olivia and Garrett were, in their own words, "....not easy to wear", and it's said in the extra features that they were made to be free of zippers and buttons, in keeping with the idea that all the suits and clothing on The Grid was materialized on to the wearers. So how did they pee during production? No way they wore diapers during the shoot, the suits were too tight. And I'm sure taking them on and off was a major, time consuming task.

You wanna know who I really wonder about as far as that goes? The guy who played Hyde in League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. He wore those massive, not-nimble mechanical arms as part of his costume and I am sure it took a lot of effort to get them attached and looking right, even if his outfit did have fairly normal pants with a zipper. But how did he, you know, do that himself? where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Kat
User

RE: How did they pee during the shooting?

on Saturday, December, 15, 2012 11:46 PM
OMG. Part of me can't believe we're discussing this. Part of me is surprised it took this long.

TBH with you? Probably a combination of "don't drink anything" and "hold it."

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

LWSrocks2
User

on Sunday, December, 16, 2012 12:23 AM
Aaaaaand we're officially out of things to talk about.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

lifeasis
User

on Sunday, December, 16, 2012 2:03 AM
For as long as I've been a user on this site. That's the first time any user/member has asked this question. Gotta laugh I suppose that's all I'm going to say.

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, December, 16, 2012 2:42 AM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:Aaaaaand we're officially out of things to talk about.

I'm certain there are other things that could be talked about, and I'm sure we've all wondered about this subject at one time or another. Someone just decided to ask. I do understand the difficulty somewhat, considering it takes about 15 minutes to remove enough of my light-up costume for me to be able use the bathroom. And my costume is normal clothing w/ lights added. Dunno how they did it with those costumes.

{*pokes LWSrocks2* We are /still/ waiting for you to post in the RP, you know.}order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, December, 16, 2012 3:08 AM
lifeasis Wrote:For as long as I've been a user on this site. That's the first time any user/member has asked this question. Gotta laugh I suppose that's all I'm going to say.

I think we had another thread like this a while ago. There was another one asking if programs pee in the computer world.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Kaisergrendel
User

on Sunday, December, 16, 2012 6:27 AM
...we need a new movie, stat.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

EXODUS
User

on Sunday, December, 16, 2012 7:43 AM
When they were making the original Batman movies (I'm talking about the ones made in the 1990s, not the Chris Nolan ones), the Bat suit worn by George Clooney (or Val Kilmer-I cant remember which one) actually had a toilet built into it for his benefit.
It was like the toilets used by Nasa-a plastic tube that attaches to the man's (ahem) 'unmentionables' and allows him to pee into it.

It's then passes through the tube and filtered out.

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, December, 16, 2012 11:36 AM
Kaisergrendel Wrote:...we need a new movie, stat.

Not that I'm disagreeing with you, but you have to admit it's an interesting topic, in a slightly morbid way.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Sunday, December, 16, 2012 11:56 AM
Seeing how everyone is too busy giggling like a bunch of schoolgirls to answer your question, im going to give you the answer: They Did not go to the bathroom during while wearing the suits, or at least they tried not to, I Assume that during lunch break they were allowed to take off their suits so they could go to the bathroom, if they wanted to go again they had to wait until the shooting ended that day.

I assume that it was difficult, but it comes with being an actor I assume.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, December, 16, 2012 12:24 PM
LORD_Z3DD Wrote:Seeing how everyone is too busy giggling like a bunch of schoolgirls to answer your question,

That's a bit harsh. Just because we find it funny, it doesn't mean you have to snap at us.

Tron Lives!

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Sunday, December, 16, 2012 12:46 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
LORD_Z3DD Wrote:Seeing how everyone is too busy giggling like a bunch of schoolgirls to answer your question,

That's a bit harsh. Just because we find it funny, it doesn't mean you have to snap at us.

Yeah that sentence did sound a bit less harsh in my mind, sorry.

Kat
User

on Sunday, December, 16, 2012 1:09 PM
LORD_Z3DD Wrote:Seeing how everyone is too busy giggling like a bunch of schoolgirls to answer your question, im going to give you the answer: They Did not go to the bathroom during while wearing the suits, or at least they tried not to, I Assume that during lunch break they were allowed to take off their suits so they could go to the bathroom, if they wanted to go again they had to wait until the shooting ended that day.

I assume that it was difficult, but it comes with being an actor I assume.

Um, I thought I DID answer the question. And didn't even do a whole hell of a lot of giggling, aside from the observation that it's an, um, interesting topic.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

BanditTron
User

on Sunday, December, 16, 2012 1:20 PM
When i first saw this posted I thought, "Time to grab the popcorn, this is gonna get interesting"

DarthMeow504
User

on Monday, December, 17, 2012 9:32 AM
Kat Wrote:TBH with you? Probably a combination of "don't drink anything" and "hold it."

This.

My Sith costume takes 20 minutes to get into, and once I'm in it I'm in it so when I wear it that's the strategy I have to use. if I do have to use the restroom it's like "see ya in half an hour". I do my best to not have to do so until I'm home and it's time to peel out of the thing for the rest of the day / night.

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, December, 18, 2012 1:41 PM
BanditTron Wrote:When i first saw this posted I thought, "Time to grab the popcorn, this is gonna get interesting"

*steals BanditTron's of popcorn, runs away*

Tron Lives!

mastercilinder
User

on Sunday, December, 30, 2012 7:49 PM
This is weird . . .

Zippered off section?

I read something about the Iron Man suit, they were talking about how the cod-piece just comes off and . . . yeah . . . where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Kat
User

on Sunday, December, 30, 2012 8:39 PM
mastercilinder Wrote:This is weird . . .

Zippered off section?

I read something about the Iron Man suit, they were talking about how the cod-piece just comes off and . . . yeah . . .

Oh myyyyyyy*. Now perhaps we know how that deleted love scene ends...

(speaking of which, those suits in T82 had to be a bitch to get on. I mean, have you ever put on socks or leggings/tights with a pattern, and then had to get the pattern straight? Imagine if you had a whole damn spandex suit with a very complex pattern that had to sit just so. Yow.)

*Does anybody have a gif of George Takei saying this? I need one in the worst way

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

mastercilinder
User

on Sunday, December, 30, 2012 9:58 PM
Kat Wrote:
mastercilinder Wrote:This is weird . . .

Zippered off section?

I read something about the Iron Man suit, they were talking about how the cod-piece just comes off and . . . yeah . . .

Oh myyyyyyy*. Now perhaps we know how that deleted love scene ends...

(speaking of which, those suits in T82 had to be a bitch to get on. I mean, have you ever put on socks or leggings/tights with a pattern, and then had to get the pattern straight? Imagine if you had a whole damn spandex suit with a very complex pattern that had to sit just so. Yow.)

*Does anybody have a gif of George Takei saying this? I need one in the worst way

Behold:

http://vaughtwoodworks.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/tumblr_m56c9avrmo1rtvb1so1_500.gif

"Okay, first positions everyone . . . Can someone fix Jeff's spandex? His circuits are outta line again . . ."

(costume assistant walks over)

"Uh . . . Where?"

"Down there, the legs are crooked."

"Uhh . . . um . . . okay, wait . . . umm . . . hang on."

Kat
User

on Sunday, December, 30, 2012 10:19 PM
mastercilinder Wrote:
Behold:

http://vaughtwoodworks.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/tumblr_m56c9avrmo1rtvb1so1_500.gif

Sweet.

mastercilinder Wrote:
"Okay, first positions everyone . . . Can someone fix Jeff's spandex? His circuits are outta line again . . ."

(costume assistant walks over)

"Uh . . . Where?"

"Down there, the legs are crooked."

"Uhh . . . um . . . okay, wait . . . umm . . . hang on."

"So how was your day, honey?"
"Fine."
"Did you do anything interesting?"
"Well, I lined up Jeff Bridges' circuitry."
"I thought we agreed to be monogamous!"

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.