Collector 
 image format?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
mayne
User

image format?

on Thursday, December, 20, 2012 12:33 PM
Im trying to post up a few images here, does anyone know the correct format when using photobucket?
Thanks
Col

ShadowSpark
User

RE: image format?

on Thursday, December, 20, 2012 5:37 PM
You right-click on the image, select 'copy image location', then paste it between the image tags.

[ img]http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k398/Sparks_Shadows/Tron%20Light-Up%20Costume/Noflashbattlepose.jpg[ /img]

Remove the spaces in the tag and you get:

This helpful?

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

BanditTron
User

on Thursday, December, 20, 2012 6:51 PM
be sure to use lower case img in the tag. I see in your sig you have img as IMG and it won't work that way. If you use "img" then you will get:

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Kat
User

on Thursday, December, 20, 2012 7:20 PM
Actually, with Photobucket they give you all the URLs; no right-clicking is necessary. However, don't use their [IMG] tag version; use the straight code and then the"img" button here (I always use the button, because there've been a couple times I've typed it in and it still doesn't work).where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

mayne
User

on Monday, December, 24, 2012 12:39 AM
Thanks guys, resolved. !
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, December, 24, 2012 1:05 AM
We're happy to help a fellow program.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 image format?