TRON: UPRISING 
 STATE OF MIND - TRON: UPRISING Episode

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
renderinfo2
User

RE: STATE OF MIND - TRON: UPRISING Episode

on Saturday, January, 05, 2013 9:35 AM
Sagitta Wrote:Also, it could very well be Keller didn't change her gender to male...merely her appearance to avoid the occupation.
Weird. The first thing I thought of was that "she" was a he to begin with. He was just disguising himself as a "she" until "she" was done with everything she had to do. I'm pretty sure he/she will be revealed before the end of this season...

Pilgrim1099
User

on Saturday, January, 05, 2013 9:55 AM
renderinfo2 Wrote:
Sagitta Wrote:Also, it could very well be Keller didn't change her gender to male...merely her appearance to avoid the occupation.
Weird. The first thing I thought of was that "she" was a he to begin with. He was just disguising himself as a "she" until "she" was done with everything she had to do. I'm pretty sure he/she will be revealed before the end of this season...

EXACTLY! The artistic style of that male face is a bit realistic which implies we're looking at a very important character who's been slinking around for a long time. In fact, the ISO were wiped out right before Uprising begin, right? If so, then Zuse went into hiding at this time away from CLU and probably did'nt run the EOL until later on.

This *might* be Zuse because, don't forget, this show may rewrite some of Zuse's history according to the wiki pages. If it's not Zuse, then it's a brand new character who's been hiding out for a long time.

It's a bit creepy, to be honest, to see that male face that disguised itself as a female the whole time. I'll bet you that this may have something to do with Keller may have some kind of 'cure' for Tron and he needs this Program to help him. I smell a new sub-plot coming around the corner once The Stranger thing is taken care of.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Sso02V
User

on Saturday, January, 05, 2013 2:01 PM
Oof. Internet, never stop looking too far into things. It seems likely that Keller will be the fleeing scientist in "Welcome Home". We'll know for sure just what the deal is there soon enough.

Sagitta
User

on Saturday, January, 05, 2013 5:08 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:...In fact, the ISO were wiped out right before Uprising begin, right? If so, then Zuse went into hiding at this time away from CLU and probably did'nt run the EOL until later on.

This *might* be Zuse because, don't forget, this show may rewrite some of Zuse's history according to the wiki pages. If it's not Zuse, then it's a brand new character who's been hiding out for a long time.

Cutler's an ISO and as far as we know he's still running around trying to get recruits for "Tron's Uprising". So, apparently it's not yet at the time when each and every ISO is wiped out save for Quorra.

What struck me as it not being Zuse was the issue of this series being commented that it was written in a way they it be in cannon with both films and any other upcoming films. (Why it was set in a city in a far corner of The Grid, in the words of some of the cast. To not mess with the continuity.)

Had the scientist been Zuse...that wouldn't have explained why the about face in Legacy as Castor with his loose alliance with Clu when he betrayed Sam. Especially since Tesler had already been betrayed for the sake of the lives of the Scientist's fellow programs.

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Saturday, January, 05, 2013 8:21 PM
Sagitta Wrote:
Cutler's an ISO and as far as we know he's still running around trying to get recruits for "Tron's Uprising". So, apparently it's not yet at the time when each and every ISO is wiped out save for Quorra.

Cutler is not an ISO, he is a normal program who helped the them in the ISO wars, as far as we know the only ISOS alive at this point are Quorra and her friend.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Sunday, January, 06, 2013 4:35 PM
LORD_Z3DD Wrote:
Sagitta Wrote:

Cutler is not an ISO, he is a normal program who helped the them in the ISO wars, as far as we know the only ISOS alive at this point are Quorra and her friend.

I think Quorra is the last one to survive at this point in Uprising. I would'nt be surprised if her friend is already derezzed as Q is in The Dude's Safehouse.

Ironically, CLU was CLUless (pun intended) where Flynn was at the whole time . I'm amazed no Progam has ever called him CLUless just to piss him off.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Sagitta
User

on Sunday, January, 06, 2013 6:23 PM
RE: Cutler...

I'd have to rewatch the two-parter episode again. I do recal thel band which held his ISO signal when activated.

However, the book junior Disney released on Tron Uprising on pages 58-60 it does indeed have Cutler admitting he is an ISO despite having to conceal his origins for so long after the ISO Wars. Beck and Cutler are in one of the holding cells at the coliseum, Cutler admits he's an ISO, how he was forced to conceal his identity after the ISO wars, and he nearly gave up hope until the "Tron" began appearing in Argon. (The reason why he was in Argon in the first place was to try and join Tron.)

From the book:

...Cutler was an ISO.

"You..." said Beck.

"I was a foot solider. Nobody special.. Most of my friends fell fighting Clu and his forces. To stay alive I had to run away...be something I wasn't meant to be. I almost lost myself in despair..."

Beck waited. Cutler's admission had drawn the interest of the new prisoners.

"Until the Renegade showed up..."

KingJ.exe
User

on Sunday, January, 06, 2013 7:47 PM
The episode said that he fought alongside the ISOs. The band was detachable, saying to me that he put this on to show his identification with the ISOs. He was on their side, on their team, even if he wasn't one of them.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

Argent
User

on Sunday, January, 06, 2013 9:57 PM
KingJ.exe Wrote:The episode said that he fought alongside the ISOs. The band was detachable, saying to me that he put this on to show his identification with the ISOs. He was on their side, on their team, even if he wasn't one of them.

That's what I thought, too.

I'm a little sad that the children's novel "officially" identifies him as an ISO, to be honest. I had this image of him as this ordinary program who was able to rise above the hate and prejudice against ISOs on the Grid. A Basic who fought alongside the ISOs during the ISO Wars because he felt what Clu's forces were doing was wrong, and he couldn't just stand idly by and let that happen. To me, that made him a more interesting character than if he were just another ISO who had gone underground after the Purge.

KingJ.exe
User

on Sunday, January, 06, 2013 10:50 PM
Argent Wrote:
KingJ.exe Wrote:The episode said that he fought alongside the ISOs. The band was detachable, saying to me that he put this on to show his identification with the ISOs. He was on their side, on their team, even if he wasn't one of them.

That's what I thought, too.

I'm a little sad that the children's novel "officially" identifies him as an ISO, to be honest. I had this image of him as this ordinary program who was able to rise above the hate and prejudice against ISOs on the Grid. A Basic who fought alongside the ISOs during the ISO Wars because he felt what Clu's forces were doing was wrong, and he couldn't just stand idly by and let that happen. To me, that made him a more interesting character than if he were just another ISO who had gone underground after the Purge.
The children's novel is merely a novelization of the two part Renegade eps. They are confirmed canon, while the novel has a lower priority. I'm sure they would have told us in the episode had Cutler been an ISO.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

Sagitta
User

on Monday, January, 07, 2013 2:12 AM
KingJ.exe Wrote:The children's novel is merely a novelization of the two part Renegade eps. They are confirmed canon, while the novel has a lower priority. I'm sure they would have told us in the episode had Cutler been an ISO.

The ISO War is over, a long time thing, but I've yet to find where every last ISO but Quorra was "derezzed" from existence but the time of Uprising. It wasn't until the beginning of Uprising Argon was reached.

Books are a different form of media and tend to be more in-depth in certain ways by default. In a way one tends to help explain the other. Not everyone has that view and that's ok.

But we had been talking about Zuse/Castor earlier right? From what I've seen the series tends to try to have a "build up" of events if there's going to be a certain major plot point. From what we know of his personality he helped in the ISO war, then did an about face for self-preservation purposes.

Not to mention Keller lacked a certain obnoxious trait the bartender had.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Pilgrim1099
User

on Monday, January, 07, 2013 7:36 AM
Sagitta Wrote:
KingJ.exe Wrote:The children's novel is merely a novelization of the two part Renegade eps. They are confirmed canon, while the novel has a lower priority. I'm sure they would have told us in the episode had Cutler been an ISO.

The ISO War is over, a long time thing, but I've yet to find where every last ISO but Quorra was "derezzed" from existence but the time of Uprising. It wasn't until the beginning of Uprising Argon was reached.

Books are a different form of media and tend to be more in-depth in certain ways by default. In a way one tends to help explain the other. Not everyone has that view and that's ok.

But we had been talking about Zuse/Castor earlier right? From what I've seen the series tends to try to have a "build up" of events if there's going to be a certain major plot point. From what we know of his personality he helped in the ISO war, then did an about face for self-preservation purposes.

Not to mention Keller lacked a certain obnoxious trait the bartender had.

Sagitta,

The obnoxious trait was an act by Castor because he has to keep changing his personality to cover his tracks. So who knows if he had a different persona before the Castor appearance.

EDIT: Nevermind. She's not Zuse.

sanjaybaghelaseo
User

on Friday, July, 03, 2020 6:43 AM
i agree with you.
best seo expert in india

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 STATE OF MIND - TRON: UPRISING Episode