game crash

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
elad
User

game crash

on Thursday, January, 03, 2013 10:01 PM
hello again all, i have a new problem $:
in chapter 5, just a little after it begins, theres that big room after you break the wall for the tron file (im sorry im having problems uploading a pic at the moment but ill try later)
so in this room you have 1st etc charger, than the 2nd, than a jump and a wall climb - so right after i climb that wall the game crashes, every time at the exact same spot - with no error msg whats o ever !

So any ideas ?

elad
User

RE: game crash

on Thursday, January, 03, 2013 10:10 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QAPtPk8OXQ

ok so it crashes when the guy reaches to 1:37 at that videowhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

anonymouspunk89
User

on Thursday, January, 03, 2013 11:00 PM
That's odd, what system are you playing on?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

elad
User

on Thursday, January, 03, 2013 11:18 PM
windows 7 on
intel i7 860 4 g ram mem
ati rad 4500

what else ?
Maybe im missing some file ?

elad
User

on Thursday, January, 03, 2013 11:33 PM
also i thought it would be smart to share that the game sometimes get stuck on a loading page (not freezes, just stuck, the loading icon keeps on turning),
and that the game is not original (cracked).

anonymouspunk89
User

on Thursday, January, 03, 2013 11:58 PM
elad Wrote:also i thought it would be smart to share that the game sometimes get stuck on a loading page (not freezes, just stuck, the loading icon keeps on turning),
and that the game is not original (cracked).
That is weird, it could be the fact that it's cracked and not an original copy, I'd suggest looking for crack-fixes if you can find them, those might help.
If not, you may have to get rid of the game (had to do that once with a cracked game myself)on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

elad
User

on Friday, January, 04, 2013 1:39 AM
well i couldnt find a crack fix file, all there was is the original one
but i did came up with a solution
actually 2, ill start with the more complexed one

well during the installation i got thoes msgs on missing files, but later on as i came to check in the directories all files were there, but i think they might be somewhat corrupted, so if any of you can make me a folder containing these it would be great:
all files located in - disney interactive studio - and the locations furthur in are
# gridgame/movies/sc1_01_06.bik
# gridgame/cookedpc/maps/2_05/kismet/2_05_kismet_04.umap
# gridgame/cookedpc/maps/2_05/setdec/2_05_setdec_01_bar.umap
# gridgame/cookedpc/maps/2_06/setdec/2_06_setdec_01a.umap
# gridgame/cookedpc/maps/2_08/kismet/2_08_kismet_03.umap
# gridgame/cookedpc/maps/2_08/setdec/2_08_setdec_05.umap
# gridgame/cookedpc/maps/3_03/setdec/3_03_setdec_01.umap
# gridgame/cookedpc/maps/mp/mergedworlds/mp_cmi_v1/mp_cmi_v1_pm.umap

so these are the files, thanks a mil for the one who upload it

but as i said theres a second even easyer solution which i also need any of you for and its simply get to the next checkpoint after that phase when i get the crash, quit the game and make me a copy
10g's of northern lights for the first one who makes that copy guaranteed order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

elad
User

on Friday, January, 04, 2013 7:24 PM
pleasee.
i really need that "checkpt" file

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 game crash