Collector 
 Flynn helmets available

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
mayne
User

Flynn helmets available

on Sunday, January, 13, 2013 10:10 PM
Well after a years work on these they are right in front of me.
I spent a lot of that time getting the circuits as accurate as I humanly could. This came from my heart and as a result I seemed to have unwavering patience for the little buggers. (more than I have for almost anything else in my life as a matter of fact)

Im neck deep in my animation program here in Ontario and as a result I cannot devote any more serious time to the paint and lighting of these pieces, so I've decided to sell them trimmed and essentially blank. (some of you will be disappointed in this but there are multiple artists on here who will finish them for you, and some will be overjoyed, maybe preferring to finish them yourselves!
Every piece of detail came out beautifully in the helmets, I have 3 production molds on the go and have a small stockpile happening. Ill be doing about 30 of these, maybe more later this year towards xmas but for now this is it.
Pictured are primarily the transparent blue and red helmets, as per Flynn in the movie, however any colour is available.
I also created slightly more opaque versions to make the light diffuse more when lit from within, its all about what look is wanted. el tape will shine through mostly anything regardless.
on with the pics, if you have any questions please pm me. This is a first come basis, so if you are interested, give me a shout.
Helmets will be shipping over the next 2 weeks.

edit* these helmets are full size, and will fit ANYbody with appropriate padding.

[B]1 helmet - $325 2 helmets - $600. plus applicable shipping.[/B] paypal
If you want more we can figure something out. I'm also open to trades depending on the piece needless to say.
Transparent blue:

Transparent red:

[Iimg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/mayney/flynnbluered2.jpg">
Semi-Opaque blue:

Semi-Opaque red:

Kat
User

RE: Flynn helmets available

on Monday, January, 14, 2013 12:34 AM
Cool!

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

jediknight0
User

on Monday, January, 14, 2013 12:56 AM
Fantastic work.

Would it be possible for you to post some pics of the two blue versions (translucent & opaque) with a spotlight (a small flashlight or similar) inside each?

I'm trying to decide which version would give me the effect I'm going for.

I like LEDs much, MUCH, more than EL tape so I'm leaning towards the opaque one but I could be convinced otherwise.

Any thoughts on how to make the right portions white? I'm thinking about masking fluid (a liquid that dries like rubber). I could carefully apply it to all the indentations for the circuit patterns, spray the helmet white, then remove the masking fluid.
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

mayne
User

on Monday, January, 14, 2013 3:37 PM
Russ, pm'd

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Flynn helmets available