TRON: UPRISING 
 TERMINAL - TRON: UPRISING Episode

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
Argent
User

RE: TERMINAL - TRON: UPRISING Episode

on Monday, January, 28, 2013 7:25 PM
IZI Wrote:And personally,(trying not to sound like a douche but here goes) i would not like a direct to dvd 60 minute ending special, since i think the material they have is meant for a series. Like i dont think they scrapped the original ending for the first season, all the rest of the seasons for that matter, after the threat of cancellation. It does not look like it. A special to conclude this will just cram in too much in too little time... but of course, if its all they can get, indeed following a cancellation, it will be all that is left of this masterpiece.

I have to disagree with you here. To be honest, after re-watching this last episode, it really felt like they were setting the stage for a feature-length animated film. Tron's back to full strength, the people (well, programs) on the street are finally ready to start fighting back against the Occupation, and Clu himself is leading a massive fleet to Argon City to deal with matters personally. The battle lines have been drawn. I can easily imagine them following that up with a two-hour Uprising movie that covers the battle for Argon, and ends with Tron either being captured for repurposing or giving himself up to save innocent lives, setting the stage for his conversion into Rinzler.

They could definitely go another full season, and I'd love to see them do it, but I think I'd be content with an Uprising movie along those lines.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

KingJ.exe
User

on Monday, January, 28, 2013 9:10 PM
Ok back.

FULL TRON AWESOMENESS IS BACK BABY!

No more healing chamber, no more having to stop fighting because of his scars, he's BACK!

Sad ending for Cutler. I'm still waiting for a montage with all the people who died for Tron and Beck and the Uprising though. With all the semi-major characters they've killed off, it's bound to happen.

So they resolved two hanging plot threads permanently, while opening up one biiiiiiig one.

Oh please Disney, don't cut us short when the revolution has just begun.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, January, 28, 2013 11:42 PM
I really, REALLY hope we get another season. That ending made me super-excited, and there's just too many loose ends in the story. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

MutoidMan
User

on Tuesday, January, 29, 2013 12:40 AM
i've enjoyed TRON: Uprising and hope that we get a resolution to the story, either in the form of a second season or a full-length movie. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

IZI
User

on Tuesday, January, 29, 2013 2:11 AM
Argent Wrote:
I have to disagree with you here. To be honest, after re-watching this last episode, it really felt like they were setting the stage for a feature-length animated film. Tron's back to full strength, the people (well, programs) on the street are finally ready to start fighting back against the Occupation, and Clu himself is leading a massive fleet to Argon City to deal with matters personally. The battle lines have been drawn. I can easily imagine them following that up with a two-hour Uprising movie that covers the battle for Argon, and ends with Tron either being captured for repurposing or giving himself up to save innocent lives, setting the stage for his conversion into Rinzler.

They could definitely go another full season, and I'd love to see them do it, but I think I'd be content with an Uprising movie along those lines.

interesting points there
i´m just worried of the many unresolved plots and wether they would get resolved too fast if it ends with a big battle.It would be nice, but many plots that are left hanging now i think require a lot of discussion, thinking and quiet moments. Like the tension between mara/zed and Beck/paige, wether they will find out becks identity, paige finding out the thruth about her past...things that make for character growth. They cant do all these scenes on the battlefield. But there cant be too many "okay lets rest for a while(and resolve relations)" scenes either. There has to be the right amount of both, and so,there is just a risk it gets rushed. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

best scene in Legacy is the part where Jeff Bridges is fighting Jeff Bridges on a bridge that bridges worlds Jeff Bridges lived on.

number of letters sent to disney for the uprising: 4

Argent
User

on Tuesday, January, 29, 2013 6:41 AM
IZI Wrote:interesting points there
i´m just worried of the many unresolved plots and wether they would get resolved too fast if it ends with a big battle.It would be nice, but many plots that are left hanging now i think require a lot of discussion, thinking and quiet moments. Like the tension between mara/zed and Beck/paige, wether they will find out becks identity, paige finding out the thruth about her past...things that make for character growth. They cant do all these scenes on the battlefield. But there cant be too many "okay lets rest for a while(and resolve relations)" scenes either. There has to be the right amount of both, and so,there is just a risk it gets rushed.

Well, I look at it this way. A two-hour Uprising movie would be the equivalent of nearly six episodes, and we've seen how much plot and action they manage to pack into just one. If they do decide to follow up the series with a movie, I'm pretty confident that they'd be able to wrap things up to everyone's satisfaction without it feeling rushed.

vekien
User

on Tuesday, January, 29, 2013 7:16 AM
Very awesome episode.

With regards to Tron becoming Rinzler, I think it will have something to do with Clu losing Dyson which leads to Tron finally being caught in the process to become Clu's new right hand man, but maybe something along the lines that Dyson is not re-purposed (I dont think?) and Clu realizes this was the mistake and that's what makes him re-purpose Tron so he doesn't make the same mistake twice.

They need to do something, the episode was very good but not a good episode to end the series (though I suspect it was never planned to be ending and so it would have been OK), I suspect they will do maybe a 40 minute episode a few months before Tron 3 which will tie up the events up to Legacy, with the cast coming back in Tron 3 they can use the voice acting to add to TU.

IZI
User

on Tuesday, January, 29, 2013 10:32 AM
Argent Wrote:
Well, I look at it this way. A two-hour Uprising movie would be the equivalent of nearly six episodes, and we've seen how much plot and action they manage to pack into just one. If they do decide to follow up the series with a movie, I'm pretty confident that they'd be able to wrap things up to everyone's satisfaction without it feeling rushed.

yeah, i´m hoping for the best! They have a lot of talent after all.

also about this episode,i think they handeled cutlers story perfectly!It was sad to see him go, but im glad they went to repurpouse him. I´m also glad Mara came to her sences!

And my gosh,how Zed has matured throughout the series! He went from being insecure and whiny to a independent program with a strong sence of moral.

and hey,one more thing. Why is this episode called "terminal"??? whats the connection?

best scene in Legacy is the part where Jeff Bridges is fighting Jeff Bridges on a bridge that bridges worlds Jeff Bridges lived on.

Argent
User

on Tuesday, January, 29, 2013 12:08 PM
IZI Wrote:yeah, i´m hoping for the best! They have a lot of talent after all.

also about this episode,i think they handeled cutlers story perfectly!It was sad to see him go, but im glad they went to repurpouse him. I´m also glad Mara came to her sences!

And my gosh,how Zed has matured throughout the series! He went from being insecure and whiny to a independent program with a strong sence of moral.

and hey,one more thing. Why is this episode called "terminal"??? whats the connection?

I'm glad Mara finally got her head on straight. Seeing her stand up to Pavel like that was one of the high points of the series for me. Zed had a great character arc, too. Over the course of the series, he grew from a whiny jerk into a character I could actually respect. His development felt very believable and natural. Kudos to the writers (again!) for the amazing job they did.

Seeing Cutler's story end that way was painful. I liked Cutler, dammit! I had always hoped that he'd return, but not like that! Still, I'm glad that they brought him back in the finale. I think it says something that Clu would put him in command of the giant recognizer and send him back to Argon on such an important mission after repurposing him.

I think the episode title, "Terminal", was a reference to Tron's condition ("terminal illness") rather than anything computer-related.

PH3AR
User

on Tuesday, January, 29, 2013 12:55 PM
So, I finally watched this episode last night. It was incredible how much info they packed into one episode. Seeing Mara and Zed and the rest of them come to their senses and decide to fight back was awesome, and I was on the edge of my seat to see what happens to TRON in the repurposing chamber.

Seeing CLU leading an army into Argon was also just like "WTF?" and I freaked out. I really hope they don't end it like this, but if they did, I wouldn't be upset. This ending really does set the stage for many things. Even maybe seeing Beck as a potential main character and foil to Sam in the next TRON film. Being the battle-hardened program who has fought side-by-side with TRON could be an asset for Sam should the time come. Perhaps even Beck still acting as "the new TRON" and essentially being Sam's TRON, just as TRON was Kevin's. If that makes sense. haha

I would however love a movie. That would be fantastic, to watch a two-hour Uprising movie. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

TRON: Gridlines
A new TRON community, for a new Digital Age.

Sagitta
User

on Tuesday, January, 29, 2013 2:19 PM
ethanwa Wrote:Sooo... when does Tron become Rinzler? I was hoping Uprising would shed light on this.

There was an interview with Bruce Boxleitner regarding his character Tron on 'TRON: Uprising' on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/5yos-Je4dY4

Same question was asked (sort of). Sounded like the answer was basically "end of the series". Considering how the first season panned out appeared the first 19 episodes were cementing what was to follow. (I say this since another article did state story-writers did have 2-3 seasons planned. Why the 1st season ended as it did. As with every fan of the series...I hope they continue it.)

I would think Tron would end up "wearing the black suit" near or at the end of the series. Beck isn't yet at the point where he's ready to take on the Tron persona if he needed to. (Does he need to? In the series it would would seem not. But we already know what eventually happens with Tron.) When Tron is turned does he take out Beck as Rinzler with the resistance is already spreading as we see in Legacy...then the series draws to it's end as intended?

Personally would like to see Tron remain as himself until it would have been at or near the end of the entire series should Disney have more seasons. What can I say....I like the guy.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Sark1982
User

on Tuesday, January, 29, 2013 9:11 PM
Don't know who else caught this, but I thought I'd post it. Does anyone remember the End of Line Club scene in Tron Legacy? Don't lie, of course you do. Well, the program asking for Castor's help is none other than the revolutionist Bartik. Yep, as in Bartik and Hopper. And it looks like we just saw how he turned from pro-Clu to anti, judging by the standing together scene.

--Sark1982

KingJ.exe
User

on Tuesday, January, 29, 2013 10:43 PM
Sark1982 Wrote:Don't know who else caught this, but I thought I'd post it. Does anyone remember the End of Line Club scene in Tron Legacy? Don't lie, of course you do. Well, the program asking for Castor's help is none other than the revolutionist Bartik. Yep, as in Bartik and Hopper. And it looks like we just saw how he turned from pro-Clu to anti, judging by the standing together scene.

Yeah, I caught that too! From the looks of Legacy, him and Hopper realized the right side to fight for was the Renegade. I guess getting your tail saved once or twice by him will do that to you.

So I correct my previous statement. They tied up THREE plot threads.

Find the archive here:

Sagitta
User

on Wednesday, January, 30, 2013 12:00 AM
KingJ.exe Wrote:
Sark1982 Wrote:Don't know who else caught this, but I thought I'd post it. Does anyone remember the End of Line Club scene in Tron Legacy? Don't lie, of course you do. Well, the program asking for Castor's help is none other than the revolutionist Bartik. Yep, as in Bartik and Hopper. And it looks like we just saw how he turned from pro-Clu to anti, judging by the standing together scene.

Yeah, I caught that too! From the looks of Legacy, him and Hopper realized the right side to fight for was the Renegade. I guess getting your tail saved once or twice by him will do that to you.

Wasn't there a story in a sci-fi mag regarding Bartik & Hopper around the time of Legacy's release in theatres that not only answers why those two change sides but...how Bartik ended up with his scar?

KingJ.exe
User

on Wednesday, January, 30, 2013 12:43 AM
Sagitta Wrote:
KingJ.exe Wrote:

Wasn't there a story in a sci-fi mag regarding Bartik & Hopper around the time of Legacy's release in theatres that not only answers why those two change sides but...how Bartik ended up with his scar?
Just the scar. In that comic (solar sailer prisoners, every page is scanned on the wiki) they're already revolutionary.

Find the archive here:

Sagitta
User

on Wednesday, January, 30, 2013 3:33 AM
KingJ.exe Wrote:Just the scar. In that comic (solar sailer prisoners, every page is scanned on the wiki) they're already revolutionary.

My thanks. Have to wonder what leads Hopper and Bartik to turn.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

budleighsalterton
User

on Wednesday, January, 30, 2013 8:44 AM
It just occurred to me...If Tron is healed up now and out from under the debris, will Beck continue to impersonate him?

IZI
User

on Wednesday, January, 30, 2013 9:30 AM
i wonder...

and has becks wound from cyrus healed at all? I´m sure he still has it..

16floz470ml
User

on Wednesday, January, 30, 2013 9:22 PM
This is my first post but I have been a lurker for a while. I must say that this is such an awesome show. It would be a sin to cancel it after only one season. This show really needs to be an hour long it is so damn good. I have every single episode on my dvr. I think some of the big stars should be contacted via social media to let them know how we feel about the reported impending mistake. They make so much money that paying for this would be like a hobby for them.

That said what a great season finale. I think the damage is already done for Tron. Clu is too smart. I think he knows about Beck and Tron is not really back. I hope we get to find out with a season 2.

One other thing. Where is Flynn? He should be on the grid now. How can Tron not know where he is?

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Murdock.dat
User

on Wednesday, January, 30, 2013 10:40 PM
Argent Wrote:
IZI Wrote:And personally,(trying not to sound like a douche but here goes) i would not like a direct to dvd 60 minute ending special, since i think the material they have is meant for a series. Like i dont think they scrapped the original ending for the first season, all the rest of the seasons for that matter, after the threat of cancellation. It does not look like it. A special to conclude this will just cram in too much in too little time... but of course, if its all they can get, indeed following a cancellation, it will be all that is left of this masterpiece.

They could definitely go another full season, and I'd love to see them do it, but I think I'd be content with an Uprising movie along those lines.

Recently, I have been wanting very much for the next Tron movie to be completely animated, and I think a Tron:Uprising movie fits that bill perfectly. I can't imagine them doing Tron 3 as a purely animated film, so like I said, Uprising would be perfect for that.

I only saw Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within one time in the movie theater, and distinctly remember a couple of times thinking that the main character's face looked so real, its as if it were real, if only for a second. If they did like that with a Tron:Uprising animated movie, I'd be happier than a program in a pure-source pool, dammit!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy."

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 TERMINAL - TRON: UPRISING Episode