TRON: LEGACY 
 Is it possible to repurpose ISOs?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Argent
User

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 4:11 PM
We know Clu can repurpose Basics, which were written by Flynn, to serve him. According to Flynn, at least some of the code found in the ISOs is his work, though portions of it are "beyond [him]". So now I can't help but wonder: Is Clu capable of repurposing ISOs, too? Or do the differences in code that make them unique also place them beyond his control?

If Clu can repurpose ISOs, it begs the question of why he didn't push to repurpose the lot of them rather than just wiping them out. Was the mere fact of their existence, how they spontaneously came to be, an affront to his image of a perfect, orderly universe? Or did he secretly use the ISO Wars as an excuse to capture and turn huge numbers of ISOs (who would be assumed dead and therefore not arouse suspicion if they went missing) as part of the secret "initiative" to swell the ranks of his army?

On the other hand, if Clu can't repurpose ISOs, his genocidal campaign against them takes on a more disturbing cast, at least to my mind. How much of that was because they represented a flaw in his perfect system, and how much of it was him feeling personally threatened - "I must control everything, and if I can't control the ISOs, then I won't rest until every last one of them is destroyed"?

What's your take on this, guys?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Murdock.dat
User

RE: Is it possible to repurpose ISOs?

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 6:39 PM
Now that you mention it, I can't help but wonder if ISOs were rectified they might develop some sort of abnormality like Cyrus did. Not to say that Cyrus was an ISO, just thinking something freaky might happen to them as opposed to Dyson who got a complete healing and different colored suit.

On the other hand, why purvey the ugliness of genocide?? Why not just round up ISOs and put them in the games "until they die playing" ??

"On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy."

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 10:50 PM
Murdock.dat Wrote:Now that you mention it, I can't help but wonder if ISOs were rectified they might develop some sort of abnormality like Cyrus did. Not to say that Cyrus was an ISO, just thinking something freaky might happen to them as opposed to Dyson who got a complete healing and different colored suit.

On the other hand, why purvey the ugliness of genocide?? Why not just round up ISOs and put them in the games "until they die playing" ??

I don't think Dyson was repurposed. I think he felt that Flynn had abandoned him when Clu "made him perfect again" after Flynn seemingly turned a blind eye to his combat injury.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

KingJ.exe
User

on Monday, January, 28, 2013 12:31 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:
Murdock.dat Wrote:Now that you mention it, I can't help but wonder if ISOs were rectified they might develop some sort of abnormality like Cyrus did. Not to say that Cyrus was an ISO, just thinking something freaky might happen to them as opposed to Dyson who got a complete healing and different colored suit.

I don't think Dyson was repurposed. I think he felt that Flynn had abandoned him when Clu "made him perfect again" after Flynn seemingly turned a blind eye to his combat injury.

Yeah, I think Dyson was a willing convert. It seems to me what happened was that Flynn had other things to deal with ATM rather than a security program that was still okay for the time being. Knowing Flynn, I would think that Dyson was on his To Do list, the same list that included such entries as "raise Sam" and "convince the board Mumbai is the way to go". CLU just happened first, and Flynn was terrible at juggling priorities.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, January, 28, 2013 1:00 AM
KingJ.exe Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:

I don't think Dyson was repurposed. I think he felt that Flynn had abandoned him when Clu "made him perfect again" after Flynn seemingly turned a blind eye to his combat injury.

Yeah, I think Dyson was a willing convert. It seems to me what happened was that Flynn had other things to deal with ATM rather than a security program that was still okay for the time being. Knowing Flynn, I would think that Dyson was on his To Do list, the same list that included such entries as "raise Sam" and "convince the board Mumbai is the way to go". CLU just happened first, and Flynn was terrible at juggling priorities.

Yeah, Scars Part 2 has convinced me that Betrayal is canon. Part of what angers CLU is Flynn's increasingly long absence during the whole ISO/Basic conflict. That anger is clear in that episode.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY