Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 anyone know where to get the emulated Batman NES game?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
MCPcomputer
User

on Friday, February, 01, 2013 11:00 PM

I've tried to find this game on the WII SHOp and e mailed them, but it's not for sale there. I looked on Steam etc. When I go the rom site I like it says they have to remove it for copyright reasons.

I know there are sites out there that might have the NES rom for windows... but my question is.. do any of you know of a site that is legit and virus free?

I buy all my games..I only download and emulate the ones that were never released for home console.. or are out of print...

Also The WII SHOP should just get a license to all old NES games..and sell them for download for 5 bucks!! i don't see why they can't just do this!

I use to have Batman on my old PC but it crashed and I lost my old rom files...

any help would be great programs.. where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online read order abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online buy abortion pills online pill for abortion onlineonline purchase abortion pill i need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill online purchase

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
Great Tron 3 blog, with news links and artwork
http://tron3movie.blogspot.com/

flynn1978
User

RE: anyone know where to get the emulated Batman NES game?

on Friday, February, 01, 2013 11:38 PM
I PM'd you info. where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

MCPcomputer
User

RE: anyone know where to get the emulated Batman NES game?

on Saturday, February, 02, 2013 12:57 AM

OK great thanks! I really need Batman... if they do release it on WII SHOP I will be sure to buy it for my WII as well.. i love that game!where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
Great Tron 3 blog, with news links and artwork
http://tron3movie.blogspot.com/

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors