TRON: UPRISING 
 bathrooms on the grid?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
LORD_Z3DD
User

bathrooms on the grid?

on Wednesday, February, 20, 2013 2:43 PM
So, I was rewatching "welcome home" and then I noticed something: the place where Keller and Beck hide from paige is a bathroom.

This would confirm that the programs on flynn's server are more human that we originally thought, along with able's line " How could an old program like me possibly manage a stunt like that?"(cut off tessler's arm) this means that either Flynn is a dick and gave able an old body on purpose or programs in this grid eventually age and die

your thoughts?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

CardioFunk
User

RE: bathrooms on the grid?

on Wednesday, February, 20, 2013 2:49 PM
Why can't it be for users.

J
User

on Wednesday, February, 20, 2013 5:15 PM
Programs seem to age in the first one, too. Remember Dumont? Able could have been from the old system. the only reason they probably don't age on the Grid is either Flynn's tampering, or because their system is circa late 80's like the Programs on it. Upload the Grid's denizens to a modern system, and they're likely to to rapidly age and die

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

l84571557
User

on Wednesday, February, 20, 2013 10:48 PM
I thought Tron was the only old program that came from the ENCOM system?
(Hence the respect all the other prgrams have for him)

Anyway, I do think Programs age inside the grid, though in a different way.
Flynn did spent sometime making this world, thus there must be a chronological order of when each program was built.
And perhaps, like a modern computer, these programs get dirty registry/temp files over the cycles, thus they do not function as well as before (aging).

What makes me curious is that Pearl and her gang was there during an ISO protest. Are they "old" programs as well?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Honda Enoch
User

on Thursday, March, 21, 2013 8:37 PM
I think of it like this.

Of course programs age. At the time they are created, they are young, fresh, fast. Then as time goes on, newer, fresher, faster programs come along.

A Commodore 64 would be an old weary "man" where as Windows 8 would be a young cocky teenager that thinks it is better then everyone else, even thought it is only really useful on one format.

My other ride is a Light Cycle.

KingJ.exe
User

on Thursday, March, 21, 2013 9:04 PM
My opinion on the program "Aging" issue.

Think of it this way: When the parents of those who saw the 1982 TRON in the theater at age 10 were young, there were no such things as computers. The digital world was a nonentity. Come 82, computers were just starting to be cool. Today, they're everywhere, from our desks to our glasses (Google Glass is a real mindblower for me).

Now, transfer that to the program world.

As time goes on, a little 1982 program, should it's system be continually updated, will eventually be out of it's leage when it comes to the new software and hardware. They're not compatable anymore, much like an older generation has trouble learning new tech. But imagine that that same little '82 program gets an upgrade. It gets a new version number, and new code that helps it to interact with the newer hardware and software. It got a new lease on life.

My opinion is that the longer programs go without an upgrade from their user, the older they get, if the system is constantly being worked on. FOR INSTANCE: the Tron System was constantly being worked on by Flynn. CLU, Tron, and other big name important programs (Such as Castor/Zuse) were constantly updated as needed, keeping them young. Other programs, like Abel, had jobs that didn't change as much with the system. Thus, fewer updates, and Abel gets older as he is able to interact and relate with the system less. No biggie for him, he likes old things, and he still can do his job and have fun no problem.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 bathrooms on the grid?