Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 SWTOR Event - Gree ship or trip to Grid?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
J
User

on Wednesday, February, 20, 2013 5:17 PM
Has anyone seen this? It's an event in SWTOR going on right now, and will last until 4am PST Tuesday. The premise is that an ancient exploration vessel from an eccentric alien species has landed on a neutral world. Gain a good enough reputation with the Gree, and you can explore a bit of the strange vessel for yourself.

Anyway, when SWTOR claimed to be updating a game from 2003, who realized they were referring to Tron 2.0?

http://youtu.be/8Jl2hL-P20U
Oh, but there's more. Check out the armor you can get at the event.

Comes in Jet blue, ICP red, and Uprising Blue and White

And if this wasn't already a case of "I hope someone pays Steve Lisberger royalties?" There is a quest on the ship where you go through some hoops to obtain the only weapon capable of damaging a security bot boss at the ship's core. The weapon? A "blue torus"
Yes, the lightsaber does nothing. You fight a karking Star Wars boss battle with a game of Deadly Discs.

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

ShadowSpark
User

RE: SWTOR Event - Gree ship or trip to Grid?

on Wednesday, February, 20, 2013 5:19 PM
No fair!! I want to play but I don't have the money to afford TOR. *cries*order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

J
User

on Wednesday, February, 20, 2013 5:25 PM
Spark, sweetheart, it's gone Free to Play. Download and get aboard. You won't get a lot of perks, but you will get all the good Bioware writing.

For those of you playing already? I'm Alylia Terel of Guild Meridius, Bergen Colony. There's already a Gunslinger on that server going by Tron and a Jedi Sentinel that goes by Rinzler. Appropriately enough, Rinzler is one of the scarier guys in Republic PvP.

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, February, 20, 2013 5:33 PM
J Wrote:Spark, sweetheart, it's gone Free to Play. Download and get aboard. You won't get a lot of perks, but you will get all the good Bioware writing.

For those of you playing already? I'm Alylia Terel of Guild Meridius, Bergen Colony. There's already a Gunslinger on that server going by Tron and a Jedi Sentinel that goes by Rinzler. Appropriately enough, Rinzler is one of the scarier guys in Republic PvP.

Downloading now! I'll see you there soon!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

J
User

on Wednesday, February, 20, 2013 5:37 PM
OK. Since this is a high-level event, you won't be able to hit it at this time, but it does plan to repeat in a few months. If any of y'all have characters on Bergen colony, look me up. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, February, 21, 2013 3:09 PM
J Wrote:OK. Since this is a high-level event, you won't be able to hit it at this time, but it does plan to repeat in a few months. If any of y'all have characters on Bergen colony, look me up.
How high-level is high-level? 5? 10? 30?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

J
User

on Thursday, February, 21, 2013 4:32 PM
50 - the current level cap, but the level cap goes to 55 in a couple of months. Basically, it's new material for those who've done their storylines already (game's been out a year - not unreasonable to have players with several Level 50 alts)where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, February, 21, 2013 5:01 PM
I see. Well, I'm playing now. I'm a female Mirilukan Jedi Knight called Sparkling. Not very imaginative, but there you go. I'm on Tython right now on your server.

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, March, 01, 2013 3:53 AM
Good news: I upgraded my computer to it's maximum potential(literally, it can't be upgraded any further). Bad news: The paid version of the game STILL doesn't work. Sigh. Since my computer matches the required specs shown on the site, and the game does not run, I'm going to send an annoyed email to them.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

flynn1978
User

on Friday, March, 01, 2013 4:12 AM
Wild vid!!

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors