TRON: LEGACY 
 An arugument for other cities on the Rrid

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Moses613
User

on Monday, February, 25, 2013 10:02 PM
I say there may well be other cities on the Grid in T:L as evidenced by the fact that it doesn't say anywhere there aren't any, plus those lines of vehicles seen in the sky when our heroes are on the solar sailer are going somewhere far from Tron City. I say they may be a series of shipping lanes to other areas of the Grid. It's no accident they're there, and they do move so they're not just stars.

Kat
User

RE: An arugument for other cities on the Rrid

on Wednesday, February, 27, 2013 7:22 PM
Moses613 Wrote:I say there may well be other cities on the Grid in T:L as evidenced by the fact that it doesn't say anywhere there aren't any, plus those lines of vehicles seen in the sky when our heroes are on the solar sailer are going somewhere far from Tron City. I say they may be a series of shipping lanes to other areas of the Grid. It's no accident they're there, and they do move so they're not just stars.

Wait, wait. When do we see this? (The site with all the screencaps appears to be down so I can't go look.)

To me it makes sense that there might be other cities. Or rather, it makes little sense to me that there would be only one-- both from a sociological standpoint, and a technological one. (I know I argued it once some time ago but haven't a clue when or where.) The only explanation I could come up with for why all the programs might be bunched in one city is Clu-- forcing them all into one place for better control, which is possible, I suppose.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

1982program
User

on Thursday, February, 28, 2013 12:41 AM
I don't remember seeing "lines of vehicles in the sky." Actually, it seems that by the time the solar sailor scenes & End Of Line club raid occur, that most of the grid is uninhabited. As if Clu had repurposed most, if not all, of the population for his grand exit from the grid.

I get the impression, not only from viewing T:L but also from T:U and Evolution, that the grid at one time had multiple cities that had fallen by the time T:L takes place.

a_perfect-system
User

on Thursday, April, 07, 2016 2:45 PM
Agreed.  I think we could assume there would be more.  Or had been, before C.L.U. came along.

But what exactly would a separate city represent? Or a suburb for that matter?

"Am I still to create the perfect system!"

" . . . yeah . . .??"

deeahchur
User

on Friday, April, 08, 2016 8:06 PM
Tron Uprising actually provides names for some of the other cities
  • Argon
  • Bismuth
  • Gallium (featured below)
  • Purgos, Argon's closest neighbor
  •  

/ / S C A N N I N G
/ / Incompatable Program detected
/ / Initiate Yggdrassil Conscription Potocol
"Appropriation is the highest form of appreciation."

Ivy
User

on Saturday, April, 09, 2016 5:56 AM
deeahchur Wrote:Tron Uprising actually provides names for some of the other cities

• Argon
  • Bismuth
  • Gallium (featured below)
  • Purgos, Argon's closest neighbor
  •  
Yeah, that's it
This is the evidence for other Cities. And I don't think that These are the only ones 

"The Grid A digital Frontier "
ONLYFREEDOM ISPERFECTION

MCPcomputer
User

on Wednesday, June, 22, 2016 11:05 AM

Man I would really like to get to some of these other cities!

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY