TRON: LEGACY 
 Olivia Wilde Returning for TRON 3

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
DawnStar
User

on Saturday, March, 16, 2013 5:56 PM

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

BanditTron
User

RE: Olivia Wilde Returning for TRON 3

on Sunday, March, 17, 2013 12:47 AM
DawnStar Wrote:http://screenrant.com/tron-3-olivia-wilde-quorra/

Excellent news. Now, we just need to hear more direct word from Disney about the development thus far.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DawnStar
User

on Sunday, March, 17, 2013 1:15 AM
Well, at least Quorra's coming back, so....3 so far? Hedlund, Wilde, and Boxleitner?

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, March, 17, 2013 1:51 AM
If I recall correctly, Bridges really wants to be in the next one, and was apparently trying to communicate that to Disney. I remember hearing rumors about Hedlund returning, as well.

Boxleitner is pretty much confirmed given how much info he's spilled, considering that "they can't fire [him]! [He's] Tron!"

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

DawnStar
User

on Sunday, March, 17, 2013 1:59 AM
YES! 4 now!!!
Let's hope Morgan returns!

1982program
User

on Sunday, March, 17, 2013 1:29 PM
Ditto on Cindy Morgan returning, either as Lora today or CGI Yori on the grid.....that would be awesome!

Also, would be very cool for Disney to release a special Blu-ray of Tron 3 that includes a disc of the T:U series! You listening Disney? This is how you make money on a franchise. Give your fans the opportunity to purchase stuff rather than hide it because a focus group tells you kids don't respond.

LucrataNexarii
User

on Sunday, March, 17, 2013 3:10 PM
Hm? What is this about a focus group telling them that kids won't respond? This sounds interesting. Did you have a link to an article or evidence of this? I'd certainly like to hear.

(Not that news of Wilde, Boxleitner, et alii, isn't interesting at all! )

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

Kat
User

on Sunday, March, 17, 2013 8:20 PM
To be honest, I'm not that excited about the news that Boxleitner/Hedlund/Wilde are on board. In my book, that's a given: if they're making another movie, they're making it with those three in it (unless they're going totally off the wall, which would, IMO, make a horrible movie as they'd have a hell of a time explaining what happened to the three main characters and why they're using completely-different people now). Bridges is a bit more iffy since they essentially killed off his character.

What I would consider "news" is whether anyone who isn't a complete no-brainer is returning, or what new names might be signed.

(I would, however, like to know if Daft Punk is returning for the score; they would, in my opinion, be the obvious choice, but I know they"re not a shoo-in and I could see logical arguments for using someone else.)

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Carcarius
User

on Sunday, March, 17, 2013 10:58 PM
Kat Wrote:To be honest, I'm not that excited about the news that Boxleitner/Hedlund/Wilde are on board.

Yea, pretty sure these 3 are guaranteed to return. Disney has that contract game on deck.

Kat Wrote:(I would, however, like to know if Daft Punk is returning for the score; they would, in my opinion, be the obvious choice, but I know they"re not a shoo-in and I could see logical arguments for using someone else.)

Here's Kosinski's take on the matter from his Dec 2012 interview.

Kosinski:When it comes to building the team up for soundtrack they would absolutely be my first call. As to whether or not they would do it, it depends on what they’re doing at the time. They are very methodical in how they pick their next project, and they would only do it if they felt that they could dedicate themselves a hundred percent to that. I know they have another album coming out, I’m sure that’s going to be their next big project, which I assume is going to be followed by a massive tour. So, you know, hopefully if they’ve got the time and the creative willingness to dive back in. Remember, there are a lot of tracks that they created that I still have that I wasn’t able to fit into Tron: Legacy. So we’ve already got a head start on some great tracks for the future, which I’m really excited about. Like I said, they would be my first call.

Really hope that Daft Punk can score the next album as well. If they don't have an immediate world tour following their album release this spring, I don't see why they wouldn't seize the opportunity. Disney certainly has a lot of incentive to bring them back seeing as how the Legacy Soundtrack went gold plus the subsequent mileage they got out of Reconfigured.
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Rectify
User

on Monday, March, 18, 2013 12:02 AM
Fortunately for my eyes, I saw Olivia promoting Burt Wonderstone all over the place. Not saw, saw on TV. She looks better now than ever. In one interview, she was asked about Quorra and responded very positively. She said she enjoys the character and even referenced an old mermaid-comes-alive movie just for fun inspiration as Quorra enters the real world. Man, I hope the writers and director of TRON3 do this right.

MCPcomputer
User

on Thursday, March, 21, 2013 2:10 AM

Wow very good news! And I can't wait for Tron 3!!!

I hope Jeff Bridges is in it!!

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

Java
User

on Thursday, March, 21, 2013 1:25 PM
MCPcomputer Wrote:

LIKEWISE, "The Dude" must return!

I was kind of counting on Quorra returning for TRON 3, because Legacy tried to do SOOO much that it paved the way for the third to focus more directly on the significance of the ISO.

Perhaps now Olivia's character can be used for a greater purpose than the damsel-in-distress plot device and a five minute scene showing that girl programs can drive vehicles too.

END OF LINE.

Kat
User

on Thursday, March, 21, 2013 10:59 PM
Java Wrote:
MCPcomputer Wrote:

LIKEWISE, "The Dude" must return!

I was kind of counting on Quorra returning for TRON 3, because Legacy tried to do SOOO much that it paved the way for the third to focus more directly on the significance of the ISO.

Perhaps now Olivia's character can be used for a greater purpose than the damsel-in-distress plot device and a five minute scene showing that girl programs can drive vehicles too.

Technically she can also kick some ass, though I notice they were too squeamish to actually show her killing anyone...

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Java
User

on Friday, March, 22, 2013 4:35 AM
felt the same way. I thought it was genius how they introduced her character, but we don't see much more her "doing" anything beyond that. Sure she jumps in to club End of Line and hacks at some baddies, but she doesn't derez squat.

What they did with Quorra served the story well, but as the only major female character (because Gem was almost a total waste of screentime), I was hoping to see her play a more active role.

END OF LINE.

Overmind
User

on Friday, March, 22, 2013 2:24 PM
Maybe time to start a dedicated TRON3 forum..

---------------------------------------------
That would be all!

Overmind
User

on Friday, March, 22, 2013 2:25 PM
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

That would be all!

Overmind
User

on Friday, March, 22, 2013 2:25 PM

That would be all!

Kat
User

on Friday, March, 22, 2013 5:46 PM
Overmind Wrote:Maybe time to start a dedicated TRON3 forum..

We don't even have a dedicated Tron1 forum...

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Java
User

on Friday, March, 22, 2013 7:05 PM
*gasp*order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

END OF LINE.

Overmind
User

on Sunday, March, 24, 2013 1:34 AM
Kat Wrote:
Overmind Wrote:Maybe time to start a dedicated TRON3 forum..

We don't even have a dedicated Tron1 forum...

Someone has a job to do

That would be all!

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY