Collector 
 A Tour of My Collections

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
clu.exe
User

A Tour of My Collections

on Wednesday, March, 27, 2013 1:12 AM
Hey programs! Just wanted to post this for the possibility of anyone interested in seeing my collection at home. A good one-third of the 30plus minutes is about my TRON collection. It's my collection above all else i have. The vid is actually about more then just tron, I collect marvel and transformers too. My tron collection probably isn't much compared to the other programs here, but I'm happy with it nonetheless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4L34snQK6Y

Feel free to comment on it!

Let's keep TRON alive!

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

TRN_au
User

RE: A Tour of My Collections

on Saturday, March, 30, 2013 12:51 AM
Cool video, that Tron collection is really great! Thanks for sharing where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

REDEYE
User

on Saturday, March, 30, 2013 4:54 PM
Love the video, nice collection!

clu.exe
User

on Tuesday, April, 02, 2013 12:41 PM
thanks for watching and liking it guys. Here's a link to something i just posted, an unboxing of Hot Toys Kevin Flynn,for those who haven't seen an unboxing of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmHJSLmA-U4

magnum
User

on Sunday, April, 07, 2013 10:49 PM
Cool video and a very impressive collection. Outstanding job on that Daft Punk helmet.
Really cool !!!!

clu.exe
User

on Monday, April, 08, 2013 9:40 AM
magnum Wrote:Cool video and a very impressive collection. Outstanding job on that Daft Punk helmet.
Really cool !!!!

wow thanks magnum! haha no your collections here at tsector are amazing, mine is merely a humble gathering hehe actually that helmet looks better in the video, im not that much of a handyman, but i was really inspired by the others who made that. Sorry again for the quality hehe

magnum
User

on Monday, April, 08, 2013 11:09 PM
clu.exe Wrote:
magnum Wrote:Cool video and a very impressive collection. Outstanding job on that Daft Punk helmet.
Really cool !!!!

wow thanks magnum! haha no your collections here at tsector are amazing, mine is merely a humble gathering hehe actually that helmet looks better in the video, im not that much of a handyman, but i was really inspired by the others who made that. Sorry again for the quality hehe

Your welcome and thank you for the compliment.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 A Tour of My Collections