TRON: LEGACY 
 "Second screen" question

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
1982program
User

"Second screen" question

on Monday, April, 08, 2013 9:15 PM
I have a Blu-ray copy of T:L that I purchased when it was released. I was never a big fan of the "Second screen" for extras because (at the time) I didn't have a laptop or pad to view them. Unfortunately, I lost the special code insert that came w/ the movie.

Now, I have a pad to view this. I went to the Disney site and synced up the Second Screen experience and it seemed to work. It was basically behind-the-scene pictures and comments from the director que'd up to a particular moment in the movie. I'm confused, is THAT the "Second Screen" experience or am I missing something because I did not have the special code? Help. Thanks!

Moses613
User

RE: "Second screen" question

on Tuesday, May, 21, 2013 6:45 PM
I am soon going to try using second screen myself since i now have a tablet (android). But my blu -ray didn't come with a number. Where exactly is that number to be found? Could not find anything like it in or on the box or discs themselves. And what if i don't have it? Can i use yours plz?

1982program
User

on Thursday, May, 23, 2013 10:39 PM
Moses613 Wrote:I am soon going to try using second screen myself since i now have a tablet (android). But my blu -ray didn't come with a number. Where exactly is that number to be found? Could not find anything like it in or on the box or discs themselves. And what if i don't have it? Can i use yours plz?

I don't have the special code or number. You can access the second screen experience via Disney's website however the DVD cover and site say for the "full experience" you need the code. I'm wondering what exactly is the "full experience". Are there more features to the second screen if you have the code / number?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

1982program
User

on Thursday, May, 23, 2013 10:39 PM
Moses613 Wrote:I am soon going to try using second screen myself since i now have a tablet (android). But my blu -ray didn't come with a number. Where exactly is that number to be found? Could not find anything like it in or on the box or discs themselves. And what if i don't have it? Can i use yours plz?

I don't have the special code or number. You can access the second screen experience via Disney's website however the DVD cover and site say for the "full experience" you need the code. I'm wondering what exactly is the "full experience". Are there more features to the second screen if you have the code / number?

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 "Second screen" question