New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Pilgrim1099
User

Latest TRON 3 news!

on Friday, July, 12, 2013 12:11 AM
So speaketh The Koz!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=106359
Yeah I know. I haven't been posting on here in ages while in digital limbo until now .

laphtiya
User

RE: Latest TRON 3 news!

on Friday, July, 12, 2013 9:53 AM
Yeah just saw this on rock paper shotgun no additional news to what you've posted so I wont bother with a link.

Great news though where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

BanditTron
User

on Friday, July, 12, 2013 5:43 PM
Very nice! Thanks for the link to the story.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Monday, July, 15, 2013 7:52 PM
laphtiya Wrote:Yeah just saw this on rock paper shotgun no additional news to what you've posted so I wont bother with a link.

Great news though

I agree. I still can't wait to see how this develops even further. I've a slight bad feeling on how Tron 3 might end up as similar to the dead Tron 3.0 concept that was shot down years ago. But I hope they continue to put the focus on the Grid. I suspect it may have something to do with the MCP 'kidnapping' Quorra to HIS Grid.

Would love to see Clu 3.0, though. Oh, the look on his face when he sees the MCP would be priceless.

MCP: Hey, you look familiar.

Clu: I should. You killed my 'brother'. Go DIE in the games, conscript!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Alan1
User

on Tuesday, July, 16, 2013 11:24 PM
Should probably have been on the "Current News" page.

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

Pilgrim1099
User

on Tuesday, July, 16, 2013 11:41 PM
Alan1 Wrote:Should probably have been on the "Current News" page.

Agreed. Maybe the admin can move it there for this topic?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

MCPcomputer
User

on Friday, July, 19, 2013 12:22 AM

Wow Great news I can't wait to see the new TRON 3! This is gonna be so epic!!!!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

doctorclu
User

on Friday, July, 19, 2013 2:11 PM
They are making a Black Hole remake? Really? What the heck?!?

Ok, about the only thing Disney has done successfully lately has been TRON. John Carter (as much as I adore that movie) was a bust, and so was Lone Ranger and they want to make a Black Hole remake... renouned by Robot Chicken to be one of the most boring sci-fi movies this side of 2001?

Users help them is all I can say.

Now TRON 3 can't help but be cool.

The way I see it, TRON and TRON:Legacy are both basically the same story. While Legacy honors the first movie (thank you thank you thank you Disney) the fact is that Legacy like the first movie are introductions to a world and to a character set.

What TRON 3 will do is be what we wanted all along. Ok.. you beat the big bad, now what?

I can only imagine where this would go from here, but it would be nice if it had all elements of the parts of TRON that we come to know and love. The classic characters, references to Uprising and TRON 2.0, and of course Legacy.

Will Jet make an appearance? Probably not, but we can hope.
Will they find Kevin Flynn?
Will Castor become a useful character?

Will we see Clu again, and as some hope, the MCP? Could see young Dillinger activating a modern MCP to eliminate the competition and bring his dad back into the ring. What a shame too, after Alan trusted him, but then again, Alan had to be fair.

And will Ram's programmer make another Ram?

Or maybe none of the above, but I could care less, it is TRON!!

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Monday, July, 22, 2013 1:21 AM
doctorclu Wrote:They are making a Black Hole remake? Really? What the heck?!?

Users help them is all I can say.

If we went back in time a few years , you could pretty much change " black hole remake " with " tron sequel " remember that while the first tron got a great critical response, it didnt do as well as legacy on the box office.

I do agree that the black hole was boring, hopefully the remake will be better

doctorclu Wrote:

That will be kind of difficult seeing how he is , yknow...deadon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

doctorclu
User

on Monday, July, 22, 2013 6:39 AM
doctorclu Wrote:

That will be kind of difficult seeing how he is , yknow...dead
So it appears. Castor might have appeared as a complete fop and flake, but he did survive a lot up till that point. Something tells me he would be a bit more difficult to kill off.

Many believe he probably had some sly way to get out of there at the last second, and if that is the case, hopefully Gem is with him.
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Argent
User

on Monday, July, 22, 2013 8:36 PM
doctorclu Wrote:
So it appears. Castor might have appeared as a complete fop and flake, but he did survive a lot up till that point. Something tells me he would be a bit more difficult to kill off.

Many believe he probably had some sly way to get out of there at the last second, and if that is the case, hopefully Gem is with him.

Personally, I think I'd be more interested in seeing some characters from Tron: Uprising put in a live action appearance this time around. Finding out what became of some of the programs from Uprising would be a nice payoff for those of us who followed the show, and I think a lot of them have more story potential than Castor or Gem do, honestly. (Even if Castor and Gem did somehow survive, which I really can't see happening.)

Traahn
User

on Tuesday, July, 23, 2013 1:44 AM
Hoping they get Quorra back in the computer world pretty quick, and don't release more programs into it. Don't personally need 1/4th, 1/3rd or more of the film showing Quorra walking through Times Square or Vancouver BC like it's the modern day version of Splash. Just want to close this programs-in-real-world can of worms asap.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Traahn
User

Mods: Delete this post. The server didn't seem to be responding when I tried submitting my last post, so I hit the button multiple times. Guess there isn't any code to prevent that.

Traahn
User

Mods: Delete this post.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Traahn
User

Mods: Delete this post.

Traahn
User

Traahn
User

Traahn
User

Mods: Delete this post.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Argent
User

on Tuesday, July, 23, 2013 6:07 PM
Traahn Wrote:Hoping they get Quorra back in the computer world pretty quick, and don't release more programs into it. Don't personally need 1/4th, 1/3rd or more of the film showing Quorra walking through Times Square or Vancouver BC like it's the modern day version of Splash. Just want to close this programs-in-real-world can of worms asap.

Agreed. It's a little dispiriting to keep hearing quotes from Kosinski talking about Tron 3 using those last few minutes of Legacy as a jumping-off point and exploring the implications of that, or Olivia Wilde talking about how much she'd love to do the Daryl Hannah thing and have Quorra chatting with laptops and toasters in the next movie.

Now, there are some potentially interesting things they could do to explain Quorra's appearance in the real world in the next movie, since Kos seems to be hanging onto that idea like a terrier holding onto a bone. Maybe tie it in with digital physics somehow. (Basically, some scientists theorize that on a fundamental level, our material universe functions like a computer running a massive simulation. Neat article here: http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/10.12/holytech.html.) So the Grid becomes a simulation-within-a-simulation, Quorra's appearance in the real world is actually data moving from one level of a simulation to another, and the big question alluded to in the original Tron is placed front and center again - if our world works like a simulation running on a giant computer somewhere, was that simulation written by someone? If so, who, and why? Are we unknowingly "programs" too, and if so, who are our Users? A sequel like that might not necessarily be the Tron 3 I want, but at least it would remain true to the themes of the series (and not make me smash my head against a wall due to Egregious Science Fail.)

I'd say that in a perfect world, they'd get Quorra back into the digital realm ASAP and have 95% of the next movie take place there, with a little real-world stuff before and after to bookend the action on the Grid. But in a perfect world, they'd've never have gone the "Quorra in the real world" route in the first place. As far as I'm concerned, that was really a horrendous misstep.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kat
User

on Tuesday, July, 23, 2013 9:45 PM
Sounds like a Matrix tie-in... (NO, I am not suggesting that!)

Somehow i think getting into a brain-in-a-vat type philosophy with the film would go over most viewers' heads. *I* would find it a great storyline, but my guess is that save for the actual Tron fans, most viewers just want another action movie with cool special effects and some Daft Punk...

But it might be an awesome further exploration into the idea that people and programs aren't so different, after all...

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Latest TRON 3 news!