New "Sheriff Style" TRON Light Cycle

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

New "Sheriff Style" TRON Light Cycle

on Thursday, August, 01, 2013 1:49 AM
The Sheriff's in town!

Check out this new "Sheriff Style" TRON: LEGACY/UPRISING Light Cycle created by Parker Brothers -- who have been making custom, driveable Light Cycles since 2010.

- Jay West
You can post your thoughts and comments about this by clicking here!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

LORD_Z3DD
User

RE: New "Sheriff Style" TRON Light Cycle

on Sunday, August, 04, 2013 4:10 PM
Is...is that flynn's lightcycle minus the ceiling and with VULCAN MINIGUNS attached to it? SOLD

Bruce Boxleitner should appear in The Expendables 3 riding this thing

Traahn
User

on Friday, August, 09, 2013 2:59 AM
Nice. Pretty cool, but it doesn't look like it could take bigger turns very well (would it spill?), like I thought for the last version we saw? And the design being '100 years in the future' was Daniel Simon's doing (with some Tron 2.0 inspirations), imo; not them. Unless I'm misunderstanding why they said that?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

combatant_3
User

on Sunday, August, 11, 2013 2:24 AM
I'm with you Traahn. He seems to be taking credit for the design. He doesn't even mention Tron. He said, "That's how we want to design things because we want to take it to the next level." What's even more strange is if you go to their website you'll see hexagons and circuitry. Daniel Simon might need to go on the grid to get proof for his design.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Kat
User

on Sunday, August, 11, 2013 10:45 PM
Traahn Wrote:Nice. Pretty cool, but it doesn't look like it could take bigger turns very well (would it spill?), like I thought for the last version we saw?

I think we've discussed that here before, yeah. If I had a lightcycle, I'd want it small and light. The wider, clunkier motorcycles are more stable, but trade-off is that they're not so maneuverable.

I'll suspend a bit of belief for the Tron universe 'cause I'll tell myself it's computer-game physics, not real-world physics. But in the world out here? Yeah, wouldn't want to ride one of those.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

EXODUS
User

on Monday, August, 12, 2013 8:52 AM
Surely that's not road worthy? :-S

Although those Lightcycles look cool, from a design point of view it's not really practical in terms of safety precautions.

By the looks of it it doesn't even have side mirrors.... :-Pabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

combatant_3
User

on Monday, August, 12, 2013 2:46 PM
I would rather go with the Ducati Sport 1000.

Kat
User

on Monday, August, 12, 2013 11:49 PM
I dig the heavy-duty push bumper on the front though, lol. And what looks like a handlebar-mounted cannon/automatic weapon.

I can't recall if side mirrors are required in all states to make a bike street-legal, or not.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

WildWill
User

on Tuesday, November, 05, 2013 3:17 PM
I want one...

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY