TRON: LEGACY 
 Please help me obtain the HD trailers!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Moses613
User

on Monday, September, 30, 2013 2:28 PM
OK' well I really did it this time......I accidentally erased my collection of downloaded T:L trailers. They are really available for fast download at the apple site (Just do a search for T:L) which is where I originally got them. Reason I can't download them is that, due to certain events involving my PC and the spilling of a beer, I am now an Android-running tablet user. And when I go to the apple site looking to DL the trailers, it shows only the mobile site, from which such downloads are inexplicably not possible. So then I request the regular desktop version of the site but still come up w only the mobile site. I am sure this has something to do with this idiotic, vindictive P*SSING MATCH/BROWSER WAR between apple and yahoo.

So if someone can please download all HD versions of the trailers, including the concept tests, a d upload them here https://db.tt/t1g2u3oY , that would be much appreciated. I don't need the 'sirens dress Sam' or 'Quorra saves Sam' ones. I often use these previews to create converts of those who have not yet seen the movie, and I can say they are ALWAYS impressed.

thanks
Jabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Argent
User

RE: Please help me obtain the HD trailers!

on Monday, September, 30, 2013 11:20 PM
If you're using Firefox for Android, look into an add-on called "Phony". (You can download it directly from the Firefox add-ons page.) Phony is a user agent switcher - it lets you get around those annoying "this content not available for mobile/for your device" issues by fooling websites into thinking your tablet and/or browser are something completely different. With it, you can make your Android tablet appear to be an iPad, iPhone, or a desktop PC running Firefox (among other things). I started using Phony because I was tired of getting stuck with the mobile versions of sites on my Nexus 7, and the "request desktop site" option in Firefox didn't seem to do anything half the time.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY