Other Sectors 
 What is up with YOUTUBE?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Qix77
User

What is up with YOUTUBE?

on Thursday, November, 07, 2013 2:39 PM
I can't post or do anything, for that matter.

Look.. I'm a techie, but I'm mostly into hardware and desktop software (I still sport a 2003 tracphone for crying out loud). Could someone explain to me why Google keeps f***ing up youtube? My draconian account... uhh.. I mean 'google' account should be active. What gives?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Gridlord
User

RE: What is up with YOUTUBE?

on Thursday, November, 07, 2013 4:07 PM
I had an odd experience with Youtube a week ago. My laptop is a 64-bit Windows machine and when I went to Youtube, videos would NOT play. It would just stay stuck at the starting point and I could drag the little circle and fast forward, but as soon as I let go, it would snap back to the beginning of the video and remain stuck. This was on Firefox , so I tried Internet Explorer and it said some kind of error on the videos and I could make it work one out of ten tries.

Well, I got the weird idea to try to browse the net on my Virtual Machine which is a 32-bit Windows XP machine. Youtube worked fine on it! I was using Firefox for both. So I decided to download Chrome and oddly enough, Chrome worked. What a coincidence that Google owns both Chrome and Youtube! I never found out what was wrong. I just switched to Chrome. But I feel your pain.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Qix77
User

on Thursday, November, 07, 2013 4:49 PM
This is what I mean..

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. Very Bad Language..
http://youtu.be/D2qrpudwXNY

Agent 82
User

on Thursday, November, 07, 2013 5:20 PM
Apparently, last night it was changed so that you must have a Google Plus account in order to do certain things on YouTube, like comment on videos. I don't like that because I don't want a Google Plus account. Hope that they change it back or make Google Plus optional soon, or something.

Gridlord- Have you tried updating Flash, Java, stuff like that? I'm using Win7 64-bit with FireFox (FF isn't up to date though) and YouTube videos are working fine for me.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Gridlord
User

on Thursday, November, 07, 2013 5:46 PM
Yes. I actually uninstalled Flash and reinstalled it just in case it was corrupted. No luck. For me Chrome and Firefox are just as good, so I just started using Chrome and uninstalled Firefox. I had the latest version of Firefox, so I'm not sure if that was it or not. I even scanned my computer for bugs and it came out clean. It was really odd since I had watched Youtube videos just two days before this happened to me.

Qix77
User

on Thursday, November, 07, 2013 6:52 PM
The problem with Youtube.. is Google.. Ever since they happened (long before their orgy barges popped up in independent waters) http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/nov/06/google-barge-mystery-solved-interactive-learning-center things use to be happy.

Sorry.. I'm just venting. I was really considering on taking Youtube serious.. but after this, I deleted my videos. Let's just see what happens.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, November, 08, 2013 5:03 PM
Google's services have been having issues as of late. My guess is that everything will be back up and running fairly soon, but that's mostly a baseless assumption.

Also, if you have a Youtube or Gmail or Google Docs account (or basically anything owned by Google), you already have a Google+ account.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Qix77
User

on Friday, November, 08, 2013 7:43 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:Also, if you have a Youtube or Gmail or Google Docs account (or basically anything owned by Google), you already have a Google+ account.

But it wasn't that easy. They wanted all kinds of information and activation, and all kinds of crap. I got it sorted out now. I did delete my videos on a drunken rage last night.. (I only had two and I have a series I'm working on to start things off)..

Facebook, Google/Youtube and Twitter (who is currently failing) needs to understand that people don't like change. It's like that horrid interface with Windows 8 (once called the PC killer in the gaming community).. Great if you have a tablet or phone, but sucks for a desktop.

Too much pride before the fall, is what I say. Thanks for the input, friends.

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, November, 09, 2013 4:54 AM
Qix77 Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:Also, if you have a Youtube or Gmail or Google Docs account (or basically anything owned by Google), you already have a Google+ account.

But it wasn't that easy. They wanted all kinds of information and activation, and all kinds of crap. I got it sorted out now. I did delete my videos on a drunken rage last night.. (I only had two and I have a series I'm working on to start things off)..

Facebook, Google/Youtube and Twitter (who is currently failing) needs to understand that people don't like change. It's like that horrid interface with Windows 8 (once called the PC killer in the gaming community).. Great if you have a tablet or phone, but sucks for a desktop.

Too much pride before the fall, is what I say. Thanks for the input, friends.

Ah, I see. I had a Google+ account from a while ago so I didn't really see the point in the change. *shrug*

And yeah, Windows 8 is a dumb idea.

PSN - TRON-dll

EXODUS
User

on Sunday, November, 10, 2013 8:29 AM
What really bugs me about Youtube is the endless ADVERTS!

When you want to watch a video, and then some commercial pops up before and you have to endure it before ir starts (although you can skip it after 5 seconds, mercifully).
And even then you STILL see things popping up infront of you whilst your trying to watch it.

Like I said, this tries annoys me no end!

Qix77
User

on Monday, November, 11, 2013 12:08 AM
I was mad at the time, but I finally got it sorted out. Still, Blip and Springboard is looking more appealing. I just think it's a really cheap way to force youtubers to convert over google+, but I got my google+ account set up so now everything is working.

renderinfo2
User

on Monday, November, 11, 2013 11:36 AM
I guess I'm the troll here, but I read through this entire thread and so far, nothing Tron related has been mentioned.

I looked at the section description of where this was posted and it says "Talk about anything Tron related here.".

Can we move this thread to... uhh... maybe "Status Bar"? (which is described as "Relax with a disc of pure energy and your fellow Programs here").

[Disclaimer: I now fully expect to either be flamed AND/OR someone will tie this thread to something having to do with Tron]
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, November, 11, 2013 11:41 AM
Eh, he probably posted it in the wrong section by accident. Is it bothering you that much?

PSN - TRON-dll

renderinfo2
User

on Monday, November, 11, 2013 1:11 PM
Nah, just trolling... grrr....

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, November, 12, 2013 11:19 PM

Moved to the Other Sectors forum section because the topic fits better here.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

MCPcomputer
User

on Wednesday, February, 12, 2014 12:30 AM

I have had the same problem.. ever since that MCP took over.

System's got more bugs than a bait store!

Twitter is failing because it's boring

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

CUPRO
User

on Wednesday, February, 12, 2014 8:24 PM
Social media websites are becoming worse and worse. They all lead to drama, violence, suicide, and lies. If you don't believe me, just go on a celebrity's Twitter.
Just my opinion. If you disagree, that's fine.

Hello! I'm CUPRO! (pronounced KOO-proh) Nice to meet you. I like video games, TRON (of course ), and my User, Golden Engi. You can find my user's Steam account at the link below.

TRON 2.0 name: CUPRO.bat
Steam name: Golden Engi
http://steamcommunity.com/id/engiofgold

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 What is up with YOUTUBE?