Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Collector 
 Picked up Original Eric Tan Tron Mondo Poster - finally!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
renderinfo2
User

on Wednesday, March, 19, 2014 10:17 AM

Finally picked up one of these sets cheap! The one I picked up is the non-variant, non-sideshow, original mondo version, complete set of both left and right #118.

Seems like all Tron memorabilia is going really cheap where you find it! Until Disney makes a Tron 3 or Tron uprising Season 2 announcement, it's going to be easier and easier for a tron collector to find rare stuff on the cheap...

(How sad...)
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

The_Grid
User

RE: Picked up Original Eric Tan Tron Mondo Poster - finally!

on Wednesday, March, 19, 2014 5:36 PM
I really like them prints, do you plan to frame or just store them?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

renderinfo2
User

on Friday, March, 28, 2014 10:46 AM
The_Grid Wrote:I really like them prints, do you plan to frame or just store them?
Definitely frame them. I still haven't picked up a frame but I plan on using one frame for both prints. It'll be next to my other two favorites, the End Of Line and Space Paranoids poster. Most of the others are now rolled up for storage...

The_Grid
User

on Monday, April, 07, 2014 6:51 AM
renderinfo2 Wrote:
The_Grid Wrote:I really like them prints, do you plan to frame or just store them?
Definitely frame them. I still haven't picked up a frame but I plan on using one frame for both prints. It'll be next to my other two favorites, the End Of Line and Space Paranoids poster. Most of the others are now rolled up for storage...

Cool hope you put a pic up when you've framed them :-D

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector