Collector 
 Fused Glass Tron Pendants For Sale

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2014 5:50 PM
So I've made more Tron Fused Glass pendants, and these ones are for sale.

The quarter is for size reference.

They are 35$ each, plus shipping(which will depend on where you are). Right now they don't have bails on them, but if you want that, let me know. It will be 3$ extra.

I only have enough black glass to make nine more black ones, so only one per person, please. I have lots of white glass, so that's more flexible. First come, first served. PM me for further details. Note, I will also be posting this on DeviantArt and linking to Twitter.

Black base(can have red, white or blue 'T'):
#1:
#2:
#3:
#4:
#5:
#6:
#7:
#8:
#9:

White base(blue 'T'):

#1:
#2:
#3:
#4:
#5:
#6:

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

LucrataNexarii
User

RE: Fused Glass Tron Pendants For Sale

on Thursday, June, 26, 2014 6:03 AM
I've fallen on hard times due to helping a relative with financial/legal difficulties (luckily things might improve for her), but I'd certainly like to go for one of these if I can!

I just have to ask my fellow Tron fan/friend which one she might like. I'd sooner go for one for a friend than one for me. Things are better that way. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, June, 26, 2014 6:42 PM
LucrataNexarii Wrote:I've fallen on hard times due to helping a relative with financial/legal difficulties (luckily things might improve for her), but I'd certainly like to go for one of these if I can!

I just have to ask my fellow Tron fan/friend which one she might like. I'd sooner go for one for a friend than one for me. Things are better that way.

When you get things sorted out, let me know. Also would you pass the word around on twitter?

And if people want other fused glass jewelry, click here. Karen makes AMAZING stuff. I'm very proud to be her student.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, July, 04, 2014 4:07 AM
I'm headed out of town for ten days, and I don't know if I'll have net access. So if you message me/leave a reply here for me, don't be surprised if I don't get back to you right away.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector