Fan Fiction & Art 
 TRON: Gridlines

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
PH3AR
User

on Thursday, July, 30, 2015 1:20 PM
So, here's the deal. I know I might get in trouble for this, but I'll take the risk. I love TRON Sector, and think it's by far the best TRON fansite on the net, but its design and use is a little old for me at this point. TRON is a huge, quiet fan community that generally seems to keep to itself, much to my dismay. :P

The point is, I've made a new TRON forum that lowers the expectations of a forum with fewer, more concise boards, and a new updated UI and appearance for a modern digital world. I'm still updating the template bit by bit, and adding new features periodically to keep the community as up to date as possible. There's even a Flynn ENCOM console chatbox at the bottom of the main page.

There will never be a better TRON community than Sector. I just felt it was time for a bit of an update. (However, I am a graphic designer by profession, so if TRON sector would let me help update, I would sure be happy to.)

A new TRON community, for a new Digital Age.

PH3AR
User

RE: TRON: Gridlines

on Wednesday, August, 05, 2015 7:33 PM
So, the theme is finally finished, and everything is in working proper order!

I've added a couple more boards, for member introductions, and more specific TRON 2.0 Modding talk. I've added Cover Images for member profiles, and there's even an Award System in place where users can earn Identity Discs, with more being added over time.  I'm thinking about throwing badges into the mix, as well, but we'll see.

I'm planning on giving away a couple Steam Keys for TRON 2.0 and TRON: Evolution, as well for anyone interested!  That's coming soon.

PH3AR
User

on Friday, August, 14, 2015 12:17 PM
Gridlines is now a Featured Forum on ProBoards! Thanks to its one-of-a-kind skin, unique features, and slowly growing community.

Our multiplayer servers should be online soon for TRON 2.0 - and then the Giveaways begin!

PH3AR
User

on Thursday, August, 20, 2015 4:17 PM
Gridlines is helping support the Campaign for #SaveTron3! Programs that post on Gridlines with a picture of their Glowsticks being sent on the 29th will receive an Exclusive Disc Award for Mara, The Believer!

Click Here for More Information
We're also selling T-shirts to raise support and awareness for both #SaveTron3 and Gridlines, on RedBubble!

Lastly, I'm also proud to announce that in the coming weeks, Gridlines will be giving away a Full Set of TRON: Legacy Disney Infinity 3.0 figures to one lucky winner!

PH3AR
User

on Thursday, March, 17, 2016 12:40 PM
Hey Everyone!

TRON: Gridlines is still up and running, and we're going to be giving away a complete TRON Steam Key set! That includes TRON 2.0, TRON: Evolution, and the new TRON RUN/r!

We're also the main hub for the TRON Tabletop RPG project, Processors & Programs, which could use a little love and support from our fellow Users!

Please check us out!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art