Tron 2.0 
 Does TRON 2.0 work in Windows 10?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, August, 01, 2015 2:59 PM

Yes, but there are a few steps you need to follow for your experience in the game to be at its best. This video guide highlights Windows 10, but everything shown also applies to 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

RE: Does TRON 2.0 work in Windows 10?

on Tuesday, August, 02, 2016 3:01 AM

Is TRON 2.0 working fine on the Windows 10 Anniversary update releasing today (Aug. 2, 2016)? Let's take a look.

CluLives
User

on Saturday, August, 06, 2016 11:16 PM
I just bought a PC (been a Mac guy for a while) and since I don't have a CD drive on the laptop, I made an .iso of my Tron 2.0 disks.

The install seems to work, but when I launch it, it asks to choose my resolution. After I choose, it says to insert disk 1. I have it mounted, but I get the error "CS: wrong disk".

Does anyone know what to do? I'd really appreciate some help.

Thanks!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, August, 08, 2016 6:27 PM

CluLives Wrote:
The install seems to work, but when I launch it, it asks to choose my resolution. After I choose, it says to insert disk 1. I have it mounted, but I get the error "CS: wrong disk".

Does anyone know what to do? I'd really appreciate some help.

Thanks!

Install the Unofficial Patch. It will eliminate the need for any CD. The video in the first post of this topic shows where to get the patch, and how to install it, along with a mod that further enhances the game.

The video shows the Steam version of the game, but the Unofficial Patch and mod work with both the Steam and Disc versions, and install the same way. (The part about TronLauncher.exe is specific to solving an issue with the Steam version.)

CluLives
User

on Friday, August, 12, 2016 10:55 PM
Will do! Thanks a lot!

Ah darn... the videos don't seem to be showing up...

anilrajj71
User

on Wednesday, September, 28, 2016 3:53 AM
Yes it does work but you need patches here and there thats it. Just minor fixes.

Android application development company Coimbatore | Mobile application development company Coimbatore

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0