combatant_3
User

Legacy ISOlated

on Tuesday, September, 01, 2015 7:24 PM

flynn1978
User

RE: Legacy ISOlated

on Sunday, September, 06, 2015 3:34 AM
combatant_3 Wrote:It's so weird to think of Tron:Legacy as a stand-alone movie. The very name "Legacy" indicates a connection to the original, but it was a reboot. Now, there's not going to be a sequel. When I watch it, knowing there will not be a Tron 3, it seems incomplete. It always felt like it was made with the assumption that there would be a sequel. Or maybe I just always thought it needed one. The same could be said for Uprising. They are both unfinished stories. Was it a mistake to make a movie on the premise that there would be a sequel? Did it take away from the quality of Legacy, hindering the chances of the creation of Tron 3?
TRON Legacy IS connected the original.  It's NOT a reboot.  You have watched the movie, right?  Jeff Bridges REPRISED his role as Kevin Flynn for Legacy.  TRON from the 1st film was in a flashback in Legacy, AND he's Rinzler in Legacy.
Did you watch it??

Bruce Boxleitner also played the same Alan Bradley character from the first film.  No reboot, just a stretch of time between each movie's storylines.

End of Line.

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Legacy ISOlated