Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Of those who created "Tron" 1982, have any of them ever created "Star Wars" before?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
SWatB.ru
User

Of those who created "Tron" 1982, have any of them ever created "Star Wars" before?

on Thursday, August, 06, 2020 11:30 AM

"Star Wars and the Bible" SWatB.com

DaveTRON
User

RE: Of those who created "Tron" 1982, have any of them ever created "Star Wars" before?

on Friday, November, 13, 2020 9:38 AM
How do you mean?  I would imagine many of the creative crew have probably worked on both.

DaveTRON

SWatB.ru
User

RE: Of those who created "Tron" 1982, have any of them ever created "Star Wars" before?

on Monday, November, 16, 2020 7:05 PM
I'm interested in the level of involvement of the "Star Wars" creators on the "TRON" and "TRON: Legacy" films. First of all, I'm interested in what kind of participation did George Lucas' company "Lucasfilm" have in the making of the film "TRON". And then, what part did it have in the making of the movie "TRON: Legacy". As far as I know, George Lucas's "Lucasfilm" division – "THX", helped with sound quality control. But could there have been some more significant participation? And so on.

"Star Wars and the Bible" SWatB.com

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion